How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

I recently started a few days ago after not playing for a full year and a half, and actually not to much had happened.
Only 1 villager [Punchy] had moved while Zell moved in.

Probably about 3 weeks? I ordered new amiibos so that I could get zelda villagers to move in but they never came so I haven't played since then because I'm kind of upset about it lol.

I think it's been over a year, I haven't had the time. I wish I could get back into it

The longest I haven't played was 8 months. I don't know why I feel so much fear when I boot up the game after not playing for awhile (probably because I don't want any of my villagers to disappear), but I restarted my town either way. :p

It's been about 6 months. I wanted to turn back the clock, but I forgot the date. Guess I'll find out how my town looks tomorrow.

I'm playing it right now! But I had to restart on another game since I lost my 3DS and game with it :( That was about six months ago and I'm still upset about it. But now I play all the time, partially because I have nothing else to do.

Not long, I just played it an hour or so ago. Probably gonna invest a lot of time into it over the next couple of days, since i'm still map resetting rip

About a year ago? I only have 2 3DS games now, and ACNL isn't one of them

The longest period of time I hadn't played animal crossing was probably about 2 years? My friend's mom gave away her 3DS so both of us lost motivation in playing :(. I got back into Animal Crossing with my friend about a month ago :)

before i got back into it i kindaaa deserted my town for three years. i'm the worst mayor

before i got back into it i kindaaa deserted my town for three years. i'm the worst mayor
YOU TOTALLY ARE LIKE WHY LEAVE US TRA LA LA?!
Ahem. Last I've played is around 2 -1 hours ago?

Back