How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

I haven't played ACNL in over 30 minutes.

But I did take long breaks from it before. Happy Home Designer and Pokemon Sun & Moon took my attention away from it.

Omg 30 minutes that's a new record xDDDDD

I feel like NL has kind of lost my interest. Since I started writing fanfictions about my NL town, I feel like I can get more into it, and the game just doesn't give me that kind of felling anymore. Like I literally never feel like playing it anymore.

I've currently gone about 3 days without playing it, but I'm hoping to get that number up to 300 before I play it again. :lemon:

It's been a while since I've played it seriously.. I only water my flowers at night and harvest in the morning. Other than that, I don't open my game at all! I lost the motivation when I missed the deadline to finish my town by the cherry blossom festival in April. Also I have a job now so I'm not as bored at home anymore.

I played NL last night.
I try to play every day in order to develop my town and work on my goals, but somtimes I miss a day.

Last edited:
I went the entire first year of college this year only playing in the middle for winter break. No one moved for me because I used the method where you load a secondary character and save to be safe though

Usually the most was 3 months or so because I dedicated my free time to my school work. It's more like a wind-down type of game to play especially since I switched the times, where night time irl is now day time in ACNL.

I probably stopped playing it just after Christmas, so it's been a couple of months now. I got a promotion at work, so I started being too busy to play every day. I'm gonna get some time off in the summer, so I'll probably start playing it again then.

I played it a whole bunch when I first got it, but then I stopped for at least a year. Then I restarted just a few months ago, played for a while, then took about a 2 month break. You're definitely not the only one!

2 Months

Shameful, I was having a good time until my 3DS broke, the game was deleted too.
Well I was thinking on changing the town map anyway.

Last edited:
I probably haven't played in a month now. The game itself doesn't really interest me anymore; I'm more interested in AC fanfiction and fanart now.

A few months. I still have an idea of what I want my town to look like, but knowing my luck, as soon as I get into it, the next game in the series will be announced.

I just got back into playing it. I'll probably quit after like two weeks just like I always do, but this time I have more time on my hands over the summer.

The addiction is back, baby! I thought I was into my old map but my current one is perfection!

I think it's been over a year now, I'll see for sure when its done updating
Im really excited to start over now

edit; its been idk! Isabelle wont tell me lol!! Its been so long and plus they added the amibo stuff so shes just gettin straight to business​

Last edited:
Back