How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

1 week.
The screen upside is broken.
38448630_10216613516748464_5905432512758284288_n.jpg

New Leaf is my most played game of all time, clocking in close to two thousand hours. I've made about 5 new towns and I'm really happy with my current one, however it's not finished and I have no aspirations for it. Unfortunately I haven't played New Leaf since early this year so my villagers probably hate me :(

I played the other day, and everyone was telling me it had been seven months since they last saw me. All my villagers stayed faithful to my town too; nobody moved out while I was away. I'm considering continuing again. :'3

A day. I'm waiting for the shops to open so I can do my dailies though so I'll be playing in like another half an hour, lol.

It?s only been a couple of hours since I last played tbh. I didn?t play all that much today, so i?d say the last time I aftually properly played was two days ago.

One hour, lol

Now, it’s been 9 months since I last played. I remember when I said I will take a break, it really happened.

I might play it again when the next fair happens, but that’s pretty much the only reason to play it.

About one year. I played for a week after I got it, lost my DS for about a year. Then I had to say Goodbye to Tomodachi Life and Animal Crossing for a bit.

Back