How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

Once I lost a bunch of my dreamies, I probably stopped playing for a couple months probably. I might have went on every now and then, I don?t remember. I sometimes wouldn?t play for a week every now and then as well. I started playing more again when the amibo update came out. There was more to do and it is harder to lose your villagers I find. So I am back to loving the game again.

About an hour haha. The longest I went without playing was about 6 months

I haven't played New Leaf since the second day of that 5-years-of-new-leaf event soooo about 2 weeks maybe?

Tbh I prob won't play again until like the end of my second semester :p

There was only one time I stopped playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and that was in December 2013. I got so depressed because I told myself not to TT, but I did. I wanted to try something new, but I just couldn't. When I finally did not TT when I got a new town in 2014, I never felt happier.

Anyway, when the AC Switch comes out, i'll listen to myself once more, I don't even feel like TTing anymore, unless its something that i'm too impatient on or I made a mistake.

On topic, I play New Leaf everyday. What I said above is the only time I ever stopped playing.

Last edited:
Yesterday. I play in spurts. I will play for a couple of days, then not touch it for a week or two, then play for several days again...and then not touch it for a month. I get bored of it rather quickly unless I have some type of goal in mind that I am trying to accomplish. Right now I am working on upgrading houses and finishing off room themes, once that is done I will probably leave it for a while until I decide what next thing I want to work on.

I've never gone more than two or three months without playing. Right now I'm taking a break from my towns. I haven't played since Halloween of this year, and probably even before that on one of my towns. Pocket Camp has caught my attention for now. I'm also frustrated with my towns which has made me not want to play.

I played this morning but the snow is depressing. I can't do two months of snow. :-/

I was playing on my lunch break today... so, eight hours?

I might try and get an hour in before I hit the hay, as well. New Leaf is new to me at the moment, so I don't foresee boredom becoming an issue anytime soon.

Back