• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

I was gone for almost a year and i liked my old own but i wanted a fresh start so i bought a used copy and i sold the town :)

I still haven't played since the New Leaf event so... about two months?

Once I find my 3DS it'll be 0 days though, gotta get on and see if I have a certain item.

Maybe three or four weeks. I'm not into Animal Crossing as much as I used to be.

I took a long break but I'm back into it because: 1. I love animal crossing and 2. Pocket Camp is a shcam. That is, a sham and a scam. It also won't run on my phone, so there's that.

I go through those periods too.. I get super obsessed for like two weeks, playing constantly all day, then I won't play for a few weeks.. While I get obsessed with another game like The Sims 3 or Rune Factory 4

I'm currently playing the game right now. Though I've gone at least 7 months without playing it before.

Oh shoot I have a copy of Wild World-

It's been over a year because my mom lost my 3ds somewhere in our house & still hasn't found it.

i just bought it again and i finished my town . i think i could improve it though.

About 20 minutes lol. The longest I've gone without playing was probably 9 months or so.

It?s been a year. I don?t even own my copy of New Leaf anymore or a 3DS.

I just started "playing" New Leaf again today. Haven't played since like May 16.

Right now it's been about a week. The longest was over a year when I lost almost all interest. But I've gotten back to playing fairly regularly.

a day. i barely started playing again like a week ago after not playing for many months.

Back