• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

I just played last night and will likely play again today~

don't remember exactly when but about a month ago. it was a quick pop-in to check up on everything and then i dipped lol

It's been about 18 hours. I played last night, since the beginning of December I've gotten back into playing regularly after a year hiatus.

About a year. I lost interest in Welcome Amiibo pretty fast.

The reason why was because it didn't really bring a lot of new content. Sure there was new furniture and characters, but their dialogue was exactly the same as other animals of that personality type, and the new furniture were just things from HHD.

3 days ago

0.o but i don't remember doing anything

oh yea I went to do something and I came back to my 3ds (what was I doing anyway) :-?

or I was cleaning my screen and saw that ACNL had came up them Issabella was talking :-/ so I just exited the game
WTH :_:

I've never played it before. Can't find any decent 3DS emulators that don't ask for my location and credit card information.

Last edited:
I think christmas eve was the last time I played, because my new 2DS insists that I update it, but I'll have to manually install the update from the e-shop, and I'm too lazy to do that lol

but I've been worried about my town, so I'll probably get around to it soon

I haven't played since Halloween. I've just been occupid with other things for a while now. I'd like to go back and check up on my towns, but I just haven't been able to.

The last time I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf was January 1st 2018, so I could get one of the 12 exclusive zodiac ornaments. Otherwise, I'm not planning to come back for a very long while thanks to my lack of interest and the recent release of Pocket Camp.

As for the last time I was heavily invested in New Leaf, that would be early 2017. Not even the Welcome amiibo update could hold my interest for long enough until I grew bored collecting the remaining items that seem to be taking far too long than they should. Man, this game is completionist's nightmare.

Back