• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How long has it been since you played New Leaf?

I haven't played ACNL in over 30 minutes.

But I did take long breaks from it before. Happy Home Designer and Pokemon Sun & Moon took my attention away from it.

Omg 30 minutes that's a new record xDDDDD

I feel like NL has kind of lost my interest. Since I started writing fanfictions about my NL town, I feel like I can get more into it, and the game just doesn't give me that kind of felling anymore. Like I literally never feel like playing it anymore.

I've currently gone about 3 days without playing it, but I'm hoping to get that number up to 300 before I play it again. :lemon:

It's been a while since I've played it seriously.. I only water my flowers at night and harvest in the morning. Other than that, I don't open my game at all! I lost the motivation when I missed the deadline to finish my town by the cherry blossom festival in April. Also I have a job now so I'm not as bored at home anymore.

I played NL last night.
I try to play every day in order to develop my town and work on my goals, but somtimes I miss a day.

Last edited:
Today; but it honestly feels so painfully boring to play rn

I went the entire first year of college this year only playing in the middle for winter break. No one moved for me because I used the method where you load a secondary character and save to be safe though

Usually the most was 3 months or so because I dedicated my free time to my school work. It's more like a wind-down type of game to play especially since I switched the times, where night time irl is now day time in ACNL.

I probably stopped playing it just after Christmas, so it's been a couple of months now. I got a promotion at work, so I started being too busy to play every day. I'm gonna get some time off in the summer, so I'll probably start playing it again then.

I played it a whole bunch when I first got it, but then I stopped for at least a year. Then I restarted just a few months ago, played for a while, then took about a 2 month break. You're definitely not the only one!

2 Months

Shameful, I was having a good time until my 3DS broke, the game was deleted too.
Well I was thinking on changing the town map anyway.

Last edited:
I probably haven't played in a month now. The game itself doesn't really interest me anymore; I'm more interested in AC fanfiction and fanart now.

A few months. I still have an idea of what I want my town to look like, but knowing my luck, as soon as I get into it, the next game in the series will be announced.

I just got back into playing it. I'll probably quit after like two weeks just like I always do, but this time I have more time on my hands over the summer.

The addiction is back, baby! I thought I was into my old map but my current one is perfection!

I think it's been over a year now, I'll see for sure when its done updating
Im really excited to start over now

edit; its been idk! Isabelle wont tell me lol!! Its been so long and plus they added the amibo stuff so shes just gettin straight to business​

Last edited:
Back