I sometimes wonder how shes doing after two years

Status
Not open for further replies.

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
One day, my boyfriend and I were in the car, I was riding shotgun.
We were on a busy road that is near an amusement park, called Cedar Point, if you ever came around here, you know how busy that road gets.

Driving by a gas station, we hear a sudden beep, a warning from someone in the opposite lane, and it is a woman, walking like a zombie from the walking dead, into busy traffic. My boyfriend slammed his breaks right in front of her.

She was clearly high on a downer, most likely heroin, were the number one state for overdoses (if ohio isn't by now, were below California, if they're still first)

her pants were unbuttoned, unzipped, and her belt was undone, most likely, she had just prostituted herself from the gas station parking lot she was walking from.

She was walking towards a wooded-ish area, that leads directly to the water. We were obviously passed by now, so I never completely seen what direction she went in. I always wonder what happened to her. She obvi didn't go into the water and drown.. But I wonder if she is doing better, does she have a job, did she ever overdose????

What really stunned me, out of this all in split seconds, was that the sound of a truck horn blasting not even 1yd away from her.

Sometimes I think what if my boyfriend hit her? What if that guy hit her? And I watched someone die right in front of me?
and....
Sometimes I regret not calling the police, that is usually something I would do. I always do the right thing, but that is one time I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back