• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RV Items Delivery Delay?

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I bought items from somebody else's RV yesterday and they're not here yet. Is it normal take longer when you order from another town?

They should arrive in the post at 09:00 or 17:00.

It did come at 9! The rest of my mail came before that though and I'm used to my RV items coming at the same time as all the rest of the mail (at like 6am, I believe).

Edit: It also skipped 6pm delivery time yesterday. I think I ordered before noon yesterday.

Last edited:
I've noticed that generally mail from special characters like Gulliver and Katie and occasionally villagers will arrive at 6, but orders from the nooklings and the campground tend to stick to 9 and 17

Yeah, they come in usually at 9:00am and 5:00pm. Just make sure your inbox isn't full and also that you didn't time travel backwards.

I think they actually require a day cycle? I think it has to do with how many items you can order per day, they need to be delivered before that number resets. That's just my experience so far

Back