• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo at E3 2017 discussion - June 13th to June 15th

I really like the Miitopia? Game believe that's what it is called. Played the demo and love it!

I really like the Miitopia? Game believe that's what it is called. Played the demo and love it!

The game looks like a lot of fun! From the looks of it, it isn't too difficult to play through but that can be a good thing! I like to take a break from competitive gaming every now and then.

The game looks like a lot of fun! From the looks of it, it isn't too difficult to play through but that can be a good thing! I like to take a break from competitive gaming every now and then.

It is very fun ! And its not super hard but not so easy that its boring either. I love casual games so it gets 5 stars from me.

Very disappointed that Animal Crossing Switch wasn't announced today. Hopefully it will be soon because I really want a new game.

I love the video of that sushi battling game for the 3ds, i hope it comes with the soundtrack that's on the trailer

I gotta give Nintendo two thumbs up for this E3. Super Mario Odyssey is looking to be GOTY and maybe even the best Mario game ever from what they've shown. I can't wait until October.

The new Yoshi game looks super gorgeous and the gameplay looks intriguing. I haven't gotten a Yoshi game in ages but this one has really piqued my interrest.

But the highlight for me was the announcement of Metroid Prime 4 and Metroid: Samus Returns. It's been ~10 years since we got an entry in the Prime series and ~14 years since we got a classic Metroid so to get one of each was just more than I could ever dream of. It would have been nice to have seen something from MP4 but it's probably quite early in production and what I saw from Samus Returns more than enough made up for it. The gameplay in M:SR looks awesome.

So once again: Two thumbs up, Nintendo!

Back