Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
Time sure has flied quickly, since we're already one month (or less) away from E3 2017 to open its doors for the general public. For the first time in history no less!
If wondering what will Nintendo announce during the long-awaited hype-laden event, look no further.

On June 13th at 12 PM ET, the Nintendo Spotlight presentation will take a closer look on Super Mario Odyssey, alongside focusing on other Switch games releasing this year. Afterwards, Nintendo Treehouse will play through some of the announced Switch and 3DS titles.
Mark that date on your calendar and watch it there, if you can!

Interested on competing with Splatoon 2 and ARMS in Los Angeles? You can take the invitational tournaments on June 13th and 14th respectively. These events will be also broadcasted live on the very same website, too.

And that's pretty much everything we know about Nintendo E3 2017 so far. There's not a lot we can discuss right now, but we could always stir some hype up while we're at it!

One thing I wish they can discuss at the E3 is the Switch Virtual Console. I would like to know when GameCube games will become a thing on the VC.

But other than that, I am excited to see what they have to say about SMO, the 7th 3D Mario title (the 3rd traditional 3D Mario title).

The only thing I rly care about seeing at E3 this year is more of that Super Mario Odyssey. I hope it's as awesome as the preview makes it look!!

And it's like the only reason I want a switch right now:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I hope they announce games that we have neer seen before. I hope they don't lean too much on games already announced like they did last year. I am really excited for Odyssey and I look forward to seeing it at e3, but I really hope they announce a new set of big games. I think it is about that time to release an announcement of an Animal Crossing Switch game.

Also, can we stop with the 3DS?

Last edited:
I hope they announce games that we have neer seen before. I hope they don't lean too much on games already announced like they did last year. I am really excited for Odyssey and I look forward to seeing it at e3, but I really hope they announce a new set of big games. I think it is about that time to release an announcement of an Animal Crossing Switch game.

Also, can we stop with the 3DS?

What's wrong with the 3DS? I thought it had its moments in the past few years, but it's still good today.

I would like to see sort sort of animal crossing (although not amiibo festival crap) and some sort of Pok?mon game on switch.

While its never happened, a Pokemon game at E3 would be amazing!

Maybe I'm getting my hopes up too much, but this month is a chaotic month for Pokemon normally. Just look at all the stuff that has happened in the past 21 years of Pokemon in May.

Super Mario Odyssey deets
FE Warriors deets
Switch Virtual Console launch
Fire Emblem Switch teaser trailer
Animal Crossing Switch
A few 3DS games
Maybe another Nintendo mobile game
A few 3rd party exclusives

Possibly maybe Bayonetta 3 since platinum games has teased it, along with a few 3rd party titles. Pok?mon stars/prism or whatever is a possibility too. I'd love a new Metroid and Mother 3 on VC more than anything. They need to come out strong this year if they want continued success for switch sales.

Hopefully we'll get to see DLC for MK8 Deluxe getting confirmed. I mean. They said if the game sells well, they may consider doing DLC. (Its something the old MK8 players want, like me).

It's just time to let it go. It's been out for more than 5 years, and I think it is time to put the spotlight on the Switch.

While the hardware is dated by today's standards, Nintendo's still supporting it until 2018, just in case of the Switch ending up into a failure. If you're not particularly keen with the Switch's currently rather slim library of games, the 3DS boasts quite a huge catalog of quality games, even if you don't either own the New 3DS models or plan to purchase the New 2DS XL.

The announcement about what's happening in Nintendo at E3 2017 made it clear they're focusing more on Switch than the 3DS. Why would you believe the latter would steal the thunder?

Also, Nintendo has teased surprises that will occur at the Treehouse Live stream, just like the last year. It could be games that aren't revealed from the Nintendo Spotlight presentation, it could be something else. Or perhaps the recently rumored Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX will make its way on 3DS eShop?

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...rprises-for-treehouse-live-stream-at-e3-2017/

While the hardware is dated by today's standards, Nintendo's still supporting it until 2018, just in case of the Switch ending up into a failure. If you're not particularly keen with the Switch's currently rather slim library of games, the 3DS boasts quite a huge catalog of quality games, even if you don't either own the New 3DS models or plan to purchase the New 2DS XL.

The announcement about what's happening in Nintendo at E3 2017 made it clear they're focusing more on Switch than the 3DS. Why would you believe the latter would steal the thunder?

Also, Nintendo has teased surprises that will occur at the Treehouse Live stream, just like the last year. It could be games that aren't revealed from the Nintendo Spotlight presentation, it could be something else. Or perhaps the recently rumored Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX will make its way on 3DS eShop?

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...rprises-for-treehouse-live-stream-at-e3-2017/

I can see why they would still release games on the 3DS, but I don't get why they would keep making games that are only for the 3DS. The Switch's library is still slim, so it would be a good time to announce a lot of games that are planned for the future. All I really want is a big list of planned games for the next year or so. It doesn't matter to me if they release a trailer or not for the games, all I want is an announcement.

So, basically what I'msaying is I don't want them to release, "Mario Party 11: Ocean Life," just for the 3DS. I'd want it for the Switch and the 3DS. So if they do make games for the 3DS, I'd want them to be made for the Switch, and the 3DS would get a oesser bersion of it.

That is a fake game by the way, I just used it as an example.

Last edited:
Last edited:
30 minutes is just about long enough to announce a new Bayonetta game. All the other announcements can be scrapped. That's the only important one. I'm ready to die.

I personally don't believe that boy scout magazine leak. Considering it'd be pretty easy to photoshop those existing stock images to a piece of paper and writing all that. I especially don't believe it because it had no mention of the Mario x Rabbids crossover game, which was confirmed due to leaks (find them online).

As far as what I'd personally like to see announced or revealed, I'd like to see some new Zelda 3ds game? (too soon since BotW?). I'm also very keen on that snippet they dropped with that nintendo direct that they announced Kirby Team Clash DX. It said they were planning a new 4-player 3ds kirby game I belive? I'm REALLY hoping that it is a remake of kirby and the amazing mirror!

Isn't Nintendo planning to release a iOS/Android Animal Crossing companion app this fiscal year? Since it's going to have some interactivity with the inevitable Switch game, the latter needs to be out about the same time as the app does. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised to see the title being announced at E3 2017.

As for the Pikmin one, the real Pikmin 4 might be what Boy Scout is referring to. In September 2016, Shigeru Miyamoto told that the development of the game is still going on for quite some time. Chances are, it might end up being shown at this year's E3.

Last edited:
Back