• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nintendo at E3 2017 discussion - June 13th to June 15th

Lets just hope its not 20 minutes for the New 2DS XL and other 10 just for Mario + Rabbids

Since the presentation is all about Nintendo Switch, you'll be glad to learn that they won't be spending any time with the New 2DS XL for sure.

THEY BETTER SPEND MORE THAN 5 MINUTES ON SM ODYSSEY BOI

I feel like they should showcase it more in the treehouse. But, they'll probably use up most of the presentation for it.

If AC Switch is not announced, I will break chairs, and smash doors.

my only prediction is that zelda breath of the wild is delayed again until 2018 and that miyamoto will be breaking into the homes of switch owners to retreive the now-delayed copies

- - - Post Merge - - -

also the treehouse live is only an asmr unboxing of the new snes classic

I'm interested to see what the Animal Crossing app will be like. I hope it's not a lame cashgrab.

in all seriousness i think that the new AC app is actually a port of happy home designer

Yeah, I think most of SMO will be shown at the Treehouse. I do think some of the presentation will focus on it, possibly even a large portion, but I think there'll be a lot more to it than just SMO.

That aside, what I would like to see: New AC, MHXX localized, Pokemon spin off title that isn't mobile, and some more of FE Warriors.
I'd like to say I don't think they'd show off the AC mobile app, but they showed off POGO last year so who knows. I don't think it'll just be a port of HHD. Honestly though, I don't really mind what they reveal, as long as it looks good I'm down.

If they don't announce a AC game for the Switch I'm gunna murder everyone.

So, by "roughly about 30 minutes", they actually meant the presentation will last for 25 minutes? Now, I'm a little worried about its content...

By the way, Best Buy Canada listed three of the previously unannounced Nintendo Switch games that would be unveiled at E3 2017. Here they are:

• Super Smash Bros.
  • Pikmin World
  • Dragon Quest XI

I'm not even surprised seeing two of the titles that would possibly show up on E3. Some of them were speculated for years.

There were numerous rumors suggesting that a Super Smash Bros. 4 port for Switch is planned, which started to surface before Switch was first revealed in October 2016.

Pikmin World is probably what Shigeru Miyamoto refers to as Pikmin 4. Like I said earlier, the whereabouts of the development of this game were told during the last few years. The game's development should be nearly finished, if not completed.

Source : https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/...ash-bros-pikmin-world-dragon-quest-xi-switch/

Source : https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/...ation-is-now-being-slated-at-25-minutes-long/

For the last few years it's definitely felt like Nintendo is moving away from relying on E3 to make big announcements, so it makes sense that their presentation is fairly short. Not only do they have Nintendo Directs spread throughout the year, they've been focusing more on showing gameplay than just showing trailers and stuff, so their Treehouse format seems better for that kind of thing.

Honestly, with the amount of scripted, doctored gameplay that's surfaced from other developers in recent years, it's kind of nice to just see a game being played with its actual graphics and not just some overhyped CG work.

So, by "roughly about 30 minutes", they actually meant the presentation will last for 25 minutes? Now, I'm a little worried about its content...

By the way, Best Buy Canada listed three of the previously unannounced Nintendo Switch games that would be unveiled at E3 2017. Here they are:

• Super Smash Bros.
  • Pikmin World
  • Dragon Quest XI

I'm not even surprised seeing two of the titles that would possibly show up on E3. Some of them were speculated for years.

There were numerous rumors suggesting that a Super Smash Bros. 4 port for Switch is planned, which started to surface before Switch was first revealed in October 2016.

Pikmin World is probably what Shigeru Miyamoto refers to as Pikmin 4. Like I said earlier, the whereabouts of the development of this game were told during the last few years. The game's development should be nearly finished, if not completed.

Source : https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/...ash-bros-pikmin-world-dragon-quest-xi-switch/

Source : https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/...ation-is-now-being-slated-at-25-minutes-long/

But no AC. SMH.

• Super Smash Bros.
  • Pikmin World
  • Dragon Quest XI

There was always reason to be worried about the content. Nintendo has not had a good E3 in years.

And of course there's another flipping Wii U port. The Switch is a Wii U port machine at this point.

Guys my friends dads uncles moms daughters sisters cousins best friends mother in laws grandmas son works at Nintendo and I can officially confirm this leak is REAL

FnCvYCK.jpg

Guys my friends dads uncles moms daughters sisters cousins best friends mother in laws grandmas son works at Nintendo and I can officially confirm this leak is REAL

FnCvYCK.jpg
I'm pretty sure that I'd cry tears of sorrow LOL

FnCvYCK.jpg

I also heard that Superman 64 Deluxe is coming on the Switch. And you can download the ET video game on the Switch Virtual Console.

• Super Smash Bros.
  • Pikmin World
  • Dragon Quest XI

Not being a Ninty Fanboy or anything but they have showed past years in E3 and Nintendo Directs +15 games on 30 minutes. They can do this

- - - Post Merge - - -

FnCvYCK.jpg

give me one reason why admins put you as mod
i would make a flood of tears in my city lmao

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that I'd cry tears of sorrow LOL

I also heard that Superman 64 Deluxe is coming on the Switch. And you can download the ET video game on the Switch Virtual Console.

give me one reason why admins put you as mod
i would make a flood of tears in my city lmao

Look guys, believe what you want to believe, but my sources are legit. Remember, I was the one who leaked Monster Hunter Double Cross for Nintendo Switch back in MARCH

YLV0CUWLTHe5uacpmGcrPA.png

>>>>>>>> http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...d-for-Japan!&p=7365340&viewfull=1#post7365340

FnCvYCK.jpg

My sources at Nintendo tell me it comes bundled with a Gold Lottie amiibo figure

Back