Nintendo at E3 2017 discussion - June 13th to June 15th

I really like the Miitopia? Game believe that's what it is called. Played the demo and love it!

I really like the Miitopia? Game believe that's what it is called. Played the demo and love it!

The game looks like a lot of fun! From the looks of it, it isn't too difficult to play through but that can be a good thing! I like to take a break from competitive gaming every now and then.

The game looks like a lot of fun! From the looks of it, it isn't too difficult to play through but that can be a good thing! I like to take a break from competitive gaming every now and then.

It is very fun ! And its not super hard but not so easy that its boring either. I love casual games so it gets 5 stars from me.

Very disappointed that Animal Crossing Switch wasn't announced today. Hopefully it will be soon because I really want a new game.

I love the video of that sushi battling game for the 3ds, i hope it comes with the soundtrack that's on the trailer

I gotta give Nintendo two thumbs up for this E3. Super Mario Odyssey is looking to be GOTY and maybe even the best Mario game ever from what they've shown. I can't wait until October.

The new Yoshi game looks super gorgeous and the gameplay looks intriguing. I haven't gotten a Yoshi game in ages but this one has really piqued my interrest.

But the highlight for me was the announcement of Metroid Prime 4 and Metroid: Samus Returns. It's been ~10 years since we got an entry in the Prime series and ~14 years since we got a classic Metroid so to get one of each was just more than I could ever dream of. It would have been nice to have seen something from MP4 but it's probably quite early in production and what I saw from Samus Returns more than enough made up for it. The gameplay in M:SR looks awesome.

So once again: Two thumbs up, Nintendo!

Back