• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nintendo at E3 2017 discussion - June 13th to June 15th

Don't they have more days to reveal games? Or is this it for their E3?

is very sad and disappointed, got all hyped over nothing except a kirby game
i expected more out of you, nintendo

They better reveal more games

Last edited:
It was a stupid ******* mistake to make Splatoon 2 before another Animal Crossing Game in the first place. I'm done wasting my time with Nintendo.

I was waiting until animal crossing to buy a switch because they're so expensive :(

Their price is rediculous tbh. It's a tablet, for God's sake. Not worth it to me.

Nintendo somehow managed ro still finish below Microsoft and Sony again. What a lazy bunch of buffoons.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Switch
Fans: WE WANT IT NOW GIVE IT TO US
Nintendo: La-dee-da lets make Splatoon 2
Fans: whut the ****

Last edited:
Nintendo somehow managed ro still finish below Microsoft and Sony again. What a lazy bunch of buffoons.

That's Nintendo's day finished? They don't have anything else to show for E3? Or should I keep my eye open?

Nintendo had a great presentation!

But NOTHING on Animal Crossing? Not even 5 seconds? Nothing?

Their silence speaks volumes.

Why am I surprised?

I figured it was too soon after the Amiibo update to announce a new Animal Crossing.That extensive of an update is probably meant to tide the fans over for about a year or so but maybe they'll have something for when the 2DS XL is released.Who knows?

The actual presentation's over and all of the Switch games are revealed. Let's see what we got...

- Metroid Prime 4
- A new multiplayer 2D Kirby platformer slated for 2018
- A new co-op 2D/3D Yoshi game heading for 2018
- Game Freak developing a core Pok?mon game that would be released in the next year or so
- Rocket League coming to Nintendo Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 launching this holidays
- Super Mario Odyssey releases on October 27th 2017

And we're already seeing a number of salty Animal Crossing fans complaining that the series is absent on the presentation. Stop revolving your life around one franchise and try out more games! Who knows you might end up enjoying them.

Last edited:
I would play the Kirby game if I ever buy a Switch. Kirby's just... cuteness overload

I'll tune in tomorrow for any new reveals.

Last edited:
Are they going to announce more games in the next two days? I'm watching treehouse now and I hate how 'excited' they are for the new Mario showstopper. It just shows that Nintendo doesn't care about their fans or their opinions and needs. 10.97 million copies of New Leaf sold, it that isn't a sign people want a new game then I don't know what will be.

I'm hyped for Metroid even though I have no intention of getting a Switch. That's awesome news.

But no Bayonetta 3 so 0/10.

Disappointed, wasn't that great only good thing is when they mentioned a pokemon game for the switch, but no animal crossing? Seriously it's been about 4 years well this community is dead

Back