Nintendo at E3 2017 discussion - June 13th to June 15th

I will be pretty upset if they don't announce a new Animal Crossing game. If not, this community will get even more spooky with the amount of people leaving but if a new game is coming out this community will be full and up and going again

reggie joined geoff keighley to talk about the spotlight and he claims there will be 'a number of reveals' (new games) and for the first hour of the treehouse live will house more breaking news

its looking kinda good for AC switch

-he also says it will be in a similar, rapid-fire format like the april direct which detailed 28 games in under 30 minutes

Last edited:
I would be even happy if they just say that they work on a new Animal Crossing and more informations about it comes in a direct later after the e3.

Otherwise I will see what else Nintendo has to offer.

Guys my friends dads uncles moms daughters sisters cousins best friends mother in laws
grandmas son works at Nintendo and I can officially confirm this leak is REAL

FnCvYCK.jpg

Ah, yes. My nightmares just becomes reality...

Last edited:
I think AC Switch will be announced. It will be released earliest as Spring next year in Japan, latest at fal next year in Japan, earliest as summer next year in NA, latest at winter next year in NA. If it is not announced. I will expect it to be announced at a direct sometime this year, most likely in the fall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

reggie joined geoff keighley to talk about the spotlight and he claims there will be 'a number of reveals' (new games) and for the first hour of the treehouse live will house more breaking news

its looking kinda good for AC switch

-he also says it will be in a similar, rapid-fire format like the april direct which detailed 28 games in under 30 minutes

I love this so much, AC Switch possibilities keep getting better.

I do not expect Animal Crossing yet, not until they reveal the town building mobile app later this year. Then we'll probably get a slide announcement ala Fire Emblem Switch during the Fire Emblem Heroes Direct. I want to be wrong on this though.

What is expected to appear:

- Super Mario Odyssey
- Xenoblade 2
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Mario X Rabbids
- Splatoon 2
- Indie title sizzle reel
- Project Octopath Traveler

What I'm hoping to see:

- Retro's new game
- PlatinumGames' new game
- Super Smash Bros. Deluxe

I'd really like to learn about the Animal Crossing app tbh.

My dream announcement tomorrow would be that Stardew Valley for Switch is launching the same day. That or Virtual Console, one or the other.

More news on the Animal Crossing app and Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon would be nice. Maybe and AC Switch if Nintendo is feeling generous?

I don't even care if they show footage or details about Animal Crossing Switch. If they make a passing mention about it or show a logo on a screen of "more titles to look forward to in 2018" I will be happy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also hoping for some more information on Project Octopath Traveler. It looks really appealing to me.

Just hoping for ANY mention of Animal Crossing I'll be so happy. 30 seconds would be great with a year estimate you know?!

------------
I stopped in GameStop an hour ago before going to the grocery store and it was amazing to talk to the GameStop employees...

All three of them were VERY disappointed with the Microsoft presentation. And underwhelmed with Bethesda.
All three of them were TOTALLY eagerly anticipating Nintendo tomorrow.

I've seen two of these guys before and they used to hate on Nintendo - and one of them made fun of Amiibo cards so we usually avoided this location.

And now?! Two of the employees have a Switch. They all are excited for any Nintendo announcements tomorrow.

What timeline am I in right now? How did they change their minds on Nintendo?

I am praying to Jubileus that they announce Bayonetta 3. There's been so many hints at it and I am just so hyped that it is a possibility. Please Kamiya, satisfy my thirst for witchy goodness.

Oh, yeah, a new animal crossing game would be cool too I guess

[...]
I stopped in GameStop an hour ago before going to the grocery store and it was amazing to talk to the GameStop employees...

All three of them were VERY disappointed with the Microsoft presentation. And underwhelmed with Bethesda.
All three of them were TOTALLY eagerly anticipating Nintendo tomorrow.

I've seen two of these guys before and they used to hate on Nintendo - and one of them made fun of Amiibo cards so we usually avoided this location.

And now?! Two of the employees have a Switch. They all are excited for any Nintendo announcements tomorrow.

What timeline am I in right now? How did they change their minds on Nintendo?

And I also heard that the EA E3 presentation was also incredibly dull, mostly due on how lengthy it was yet we received little information.

Thankfully, Nintendo's brief presentation seems to retain the quickfire presentation style of the previous Nintendo Direct, according to Reggie. Rest assured, you won't get bored by some superfluous fluff the other E3 presentations suffered!
Want to know what games are coming to Switch and their raison d'?tre? Just watch the Nintendo presentation! Want more details about these games, or learn what are the 3DS games? Stick with the Treehouse gang during the first hour after the presentation ended!

Oh, and we're only less than 14 hours away from Nintendo's E3! Watch it there live and get pumped!

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/reggi...-more-news-during-treehouse-lives-first-hour/

Last edited:
I've heard that Sony and Microsoft's E3 presentations were really boring and meh. I hope Nintendo's won't be the same. If they will, this will be some sad E3.

Neither Microsoft nor Sony's were dull, but not very surprising. Most of what was shown got leaked ahead of time so we just kind of knew what was coming.

I don't have high expectations for Nintendo either in terms of shocking announcements, but with Xenoblade 2 and Mario on the slab as highlights, it can't disappoint.

Temper your expectations beforehand, that way if it does end up being balls to the wall amazing, you'll be that much more impressed.

Back