• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nintendo at E3 2017 discussion - June 13th to June 15th

Hopefully we'll get to see DLC for MK8 Deluxe getting confirmed. I mean. They said if the game sells well, they may consider doing DLC. (Its something the old MK8 players want, like me).

I do agree that they should include all the updated stuff in a DLC pack for MK8 Wii U players. I'm not going to buy a brand new game just to get a few new additions.

I do agree that they should include all the updated stuff in a DLC pack for MK8 Wii U players. I'm not going to buy a brand new game just to get a few new additions.

I'll buy immediately if DK Summit, Sunset Wilds, or Moonview Highway return.

I'll buy immediately if DK Summit, Sunset Wilds, or Moonview Highway return.

I'll buy it either way but I personally think that they should bring back Wario Stadium from MK64. It's the only N64 track that hasn't returned yet.

Hi, everyone. Go and buy Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 on the eShop right now and make sure to tell all your friends to do the same and then while they're playing delete all of their other games and burn any physical copies (and evidence) and help to heal the world in preparation for the only game anybody should ever want to play ever again which will surely be announced at E3 this year.

Thanks, bye. Don't forget what I said.

SUPER SMASH BROS DELUXE!!

Just do me a favor nintendo, and put Shantae and Tetra in, I will then have no reason not to buy this game. Thanks

I'm also very keen on that snippet they dropped with that nintendo direct that they announced Kirby Team Clash DX. It said they were planning a new 4-player 3ds kirby game I belive? I'm REALLY hoping that it is a remake of kirby and the amazing mirror!

This is what I've been wanting to know about the most! I love Kirby.

There won't be a remake of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. The next Kirby game is called Kirby's Blowout Blast. Or something like that.

There won't be a remake of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. The next Kirby game is called Kirby's Blowout Blast. Or something like that.

According to the last Nintendo Direct, there's 3 Kirby games announced. There's Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, Kirby's Blowout Blast and an unnamed Kirby multiplayer action game that's heading this holiday. The latter is what Jirachi100 was referring to.

I'm really excited over the rumor that there's TWO new Metroid games on the way. I really should know better by now, but damn - I've been longing for a sequel to Metroid Fusion for ages. I hope to see a return at E3 as long as it's not Federation Forces 2, Metroid Party, Cooking with Samus or some other non relevant **** like that.

Nintendo better have more to show than Splatoon 2, ARMS, and Super Mario Odyssey.

Don't get me wrong - Super Mario Odyssey is very exciting. I definitely want to see it covered a lot at E3. However, the reason I'm speaking like this is because Odyssey is the only Switch game I care about at all.

So far the Switch has been advertised with ports of Wii U games like Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8. Both fantastic games, but they're fantastic Wii U games. I enjoyed BotW on the Wii U just fine. Mario Kart 8 is old news. A great game as I said, but it was a great game three years ago on the Wii U. It can not prop up the Switch. And now people are asking for a release of Super Smash Bros. 4? Are you kidding me? Do you want to turn the Switch into a Wii U rehash? Because I'll tell you what, the image that the Switch is just another system repeating many of the mistakes of the Wii U and making more (paid online, for example) is already branded into my mind. Of course, a system is made by its games... but right now the Switch is showing itself to be nothing exciting on any front, aside from Odyssey.

Of course, it's just my opinion that franchises like Splatoon and ARMS don't do it for me. I suppose they do for others... I just think Nintendo needs to come out swinging this E3 with inspired sequels to beloved franchises, much like what they did with Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. Otherwise, the Switch is not going to be sold for me... Because Super Mario Odyssey alone won't do it, sorry.

Then again, my enthusiasm for sequels to franchises like Animal Crossing is immediately watered down by the paid online system which I will not be participating in. I'd be lucky to even be able to get a Switch when I want one. There's no way I can afford a paid online system. Especially not for a company that has not historically shown that it can make online systems satisfying even when free.

I would be happy with nothing more than a new AC for Switch, but I'm also hoping for a new actual metroid game for it also, which I have heard rumors is likely going to happen! I know it's not going to happen but I'd also really like a new custom robo game ~_~

I've been looking forward to E3, I'm almost sold on wanting a switch DX hopefully this will sell it to me.

inb4 they will announce the death of the 3ds this winter, or something. idk don't really care too much now that switch is in because I will probably not get that thing anyways.

I'd get mad if a new AC is announced but.... it's for Mobile. Hell I don't want a micro transaction ridden app. :mad:
Really hoping that if new AC is announced at E3, it would be for the Switch. :eek:

Last edited:
I'd get mad if a new AC is announced but.... it's for Mobile. Hell I don't want a micro transaction ridden app. :mad:
Really hoping that if new AC is announced at E3, it would be for the Switch. :eek:

I'd say a Switch Animal Crossing is well within the realm of possibility... However, it's also very possible it won't show up.

Mobile F2P Animal Crossing is the stuff that makes up nightmares.

PlatinumGames (Bayonetta developers) did an interview saying that they were in talks about a third game.

Guess that pretty much confirms it's out of the picture. Oh well! At least they're planning it!

Mobile F2P Animal Crossing is the stuff that makes up nightmares.

Yeah most of their mobile games have been a let-down for me. I actually deleted FE: Heroes app earlier today because it's getting boring, and if you were to buy orbs their rates are the worst I've ever seen.

Onto topic though, hope they announce *something* fun for 3DS at least.

Guys, less than 5 days until Nintendo E3 2017 kicks in. And I've got a perfect excuse to bump this topic with one tiny bit of information about the next presentation!

Remember the previous classic Nintendo Direct? That one lasted about 35 minutes, but had tonnes of information announced in a quickfire succession. It worked so well that the whole broadcast practically never overstayed its welcome.

Guess what? The Nintendo E3 Presentation will last roughly 30 minutes. Given it will cover Super Mario Odyssey and other Switch games releasing this year, I'm fairly certain it will adopt the same presentation style as the last classic Nintendo Direct.

Source: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/...o-e3-presentation-will-be-roughly-30-minutes/

Guys, less than 5 days until Nintendo E3 2017 kicks in. And I've got a perfect excuse to bump this topic with one tiny bit of information about the next presentation!

Remember the previous classic Nintendo Direct? That one lasted about 35 minutes, but had tonnes of information announced in a quickfire succession. It worked so well that the whole broadcast practically never overstayed its welcome.

Guess what? The Nintendo E3 Presentation will last roughly 30 minutes. Given it will cover Super Mario Odyssey and other Switch games releasing this year, I'm fairly certain it will adopt the same presentation style as the last classic Nintendo Direct.

Source: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/...o-e3-presentation-will-be-roughly-30-minutes/

Lets just hope its not 20 minutes for the New 2DS XL and other 10 just for Mario + Rabbids

Back