Do you like Roscoe?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi.
What about this Black Horse? I really like his design IMG_0529.JPG

-Horses deserve more attention.
-His design make me think that he maybe have a history along with Muffy.
-I like some Fan-Arts about him (ha,ha).

What about you, you like him?

Last edited:
I think he's like the nite stead idk? He really isn't my cup of tea but I don't think he's awful ya know.

I love him, but he's not a favorite of mine. The only horses I really love are Julian, Ed, and Colton

I've got him & like him, he's my one cranky in one of my towns.
Good house (sleek I think, maybe a bit of modern) - mainly black anyway. No surprises but he's OK to good.
I've got worse.

He's actually the newest arrival in my most recent town. Picked him up from the void of a friend's town. I kind of like him.

I think he's alright when it comes to design. He lives in my ACCF town and he's not too bad but he's not one of my favourites, he's one of those villagers who I wouldn't mind living in my town but if they offered to move away I don't think i'd hesitate. I agree with you on horses needing more attention since some of them have solid designs and the horse villager Papi is one of my favourite villagers.

Yes, I like Roscoe, and I like his house exterior and interior. He is really cute!

He's okay, I suppose. I agree with Daysie, I find his eyes a bit scary tooo

Roscoe's my favorite villager of all time he's such a sweetheart and I'm kinda sad I had to let him move out due to my town theme and whatever but I love him so much and I hope to have him when Animal Crossing comes to the Switch. I also named my first horse Roscoe in BOTW and it's amazing.

I really like him, his red eyes and black fur is really pretty and contrasting. He fits in very well in my spooky town. =D

Hey, Roscoe's pretty good, actually! If you want Roscoe in your town then I would recommend you get him. Another recommendation of mine is not to get two or more cranky villagers, they can get annoying! If you want Roscoe as your only cranky villager then go ahead, do it! His monochrome-styled house would be a great touch to your town.

I like some other horses more than Roscoe, but I think he's okay. Winnie lives in my town and Rudy lived once in my town and I think they two are just so adorable. That red eyes are kinda creepy and I don't think that it really fits in his design, some other colour would be better, but okay.

Back