• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favorite snack?

Sour cream or cheesy potato chips,Pocky(strawberry), and gummies!

i also like poptarts as a snack, but only the strawberry flavoured ones tbh to tell the truth i don't even really like the filling, i just like the outside like yes gimme all the icing all of it there's also these chicken bite things that you can get in many different flavours, but i go for roast chicken. it's a great snack to have when you're hungry but you don't want to eat something sugary. it's quite moreish too ngl. oooo, i also really like pop chips?? idk if anyones ever heard of them but the cheese and onion flavour is to die for

i love how the question was favourite snack and i just said all the snacks proves i eat too many snacks tbh

Last edited:
Sunflower seeds and potato chips. Preferably sour cream and onion or salt and vinegar.

i LOVE dill pickle chips potato chips. everyone thinks i'm weird for it but whatever

Honestly, my favorite snacks are probably: Popcorn (especially when you drizzle hot sauce on it), crunchy cheetos (although I admittedly prefer the knockoff ones) and jerky (spicy or teriyaki).

Dill pickle flavored chips, calbee shrimp chips, and seaweed

i love salt & vinegar & taki chips, chocolate graham crackers and... biscottis while im drinking coffee i love them ~ i like poptarts too but i feel so gross after i finish so i don't eat them anymore i prefer toaster strudels (blueberry is the best)

Last edited:
Cheese and cracker I guess

What snack DON'T I like is the question.

Crackers and cheese, chips, popcorn, cheesies, cookies, baked goods...mmmm... candy.... Anything like that is the best!

Popcorn!!!! I don't know if eating cereal straight from the box is considered a snack but I love that too ?\_(ツ)_/?

Back