favorite snack?

Sour cream or cheesy potato chips,Pocky(strawberry), and gummies!

i also like poptarts as a snack, but only the strawberry flavoured ones tbh to tell the truth i don't even really like the filling, i just like the outside like yes gimme all the icing all of it there's also these chicken bite things that you can get in many different flavours, but i go for roast chicken. it's a great snack to have when you're hungry but you don't want to eat something sugary. it's quite moreish too ngl. oooo, i also really like pop chips?? idk if anyones ever heard of them but the cheese and onion flavour is to die for

i love how the question was favourite snack and i just said all the snacks proves i eat too many snacks tbh

Last edited:
Sunflower seeds and potato chips. Preferably sour cream and onion or salt and vinegar.

Honestly, my favorite snacks are probably: Popcorn (especially when you drizzle hot sauce on it), crunchy cheetos (although I admittedly prefer the knockoff ones) and jerky (spicy or teriyaki).

Dill pickle flavored chips, calbee shrimp chips, and seaweed

i love salt & vinegar & taki chips, chocolate graham crackers and... biscottis while im drinking coffee i love them ~ i like poptarts too but i feel so gross after i finish so i don't eat them anymore i prefer toaster strudels (blueberry is the best)

Last edited:
Cheese and cracker I guess

What snack DON'T I like is the question.

Crackers and cheese, chips, popcorn, cheesies, cookies, baked goods...mmmm... candy.... Anything like that is the best!

Popcorn!!!! I don't know if eating cereal straight from the box is considered a snack but I love that too ?\_(ツ)_/?

Back