Votes: 48 31.4%
  • No, and I'm indifferent to it.

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • No, and I wish I would get catcalled!

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • I'm the catcaller!

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
I've been catcalled by women a few times. it was a little embarrassing but i was mostly indifferent about it. but there were some times that women i didn't know randomly grabbed my butt at the mall or in nightclubs when i was walking by and that was shocking and uncomfortable but at least the culprits never pressed things further. the only time ive been catcalled by men was when walking by a gay nightclub in New Orleans where the patrons on a balcony were catcalling every guy that walked past so that didnt bother me i thought it was kinda funny actually.

Yeah I hate it so much like literally it goes beyond catcalling guys try to talk to me all the time like I'm driving home from work minding my own business and guys roll down their windows and try to talk to me ALL the time it's like ?????

ugh ew it's creepy and uncomfortable for the person getting cat called (unless you like idk) men should just stop though, women shouldn't do it either. Let's just abolish it tbh.

I find catcalling so embarrassing, rude, and gross. if you like someone enough to catcall them, then you shouldn't be catcalling them and you should be going up to them and asking their name and talking to them. that's the civilized way to do it.

i don't like it but it's not a big deal for me. i'm a little insecure so on one hand it makes me feel a little good and on the other it's unnecessary, uncomfortable and creepy.

I completely disagree with catcalling. If you catcall someone, chances are they are not going to like you. If you do it, you're a gross person.

On the other hand, the only "catcalling" I would do is calling an actual cat over to me for pets/food because cats are great.

I wish that catcalling was just calling cats over to you instead of a borderline form of sexual harrassment.

I get catcalled almost every single time I walk around my neighborhood. Most of the time it's teenage/young boys so that gives me a chuckle. I dont really mind it unless it's threatening or creepy.

Yes it's happened to me, it's disgusting and it's never a super hot guy that does it either. Usually someone you'd just barf at being in the same room with

The first time I left the house alone (I was around 16, we aren't the type to go out a lot so this was kind of late), I got catcalled by some men in a truck. I had to run to my destination despite it being midday and tons of people were around. It's genuinely the scariest thing for me and whenever someone does it, I panic.

yeah multiple times and its disgusting.... disrespectful way to approach somebody in my opinion but some people like it. im not sure why bc its negative attention

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got catcalled by some men in a truck. I had to run to my destination despite it being midday and tons of people were around. It's genuinely the scariest thing for me and whenever someone does it, I panic.

same

i've been cat called before and i hate it even if some may see it as a compliment, i personally don't and it makes me so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
The first time I was cat called was around twelve or thirteen and it was terrifying. Seven years later and it is still terrifying for me to have men yell at me, invade my space, sometimes follow me home. It's so unwelcome and I hate it.

Back