hold on to items?

Frosteas

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (58) +
hihi everyone~ so lately I haven't really felt inspired with my town (I don't really like the map and stuff), so I finally decided to start over with a new one. I don't want to lose all my items though, so would anyone be able to hold on to them safely for me for a minute while I start over? I have two furniture sets and some misc items I really want to keep~

I'm completely willing to give a couple of TBT to make sure my items stay safe ^^

thank you so much if you decide to help!!

Question. How many items in total do you plan to keep? I would like to help you out; however, I don't know if I'll have enough space to do so.

I'm hoping to keep about 32 items~ how is that for you? I'll try to make the whole process really fast so you don't need to keep them for too long (I already know my town name and everything)

I'm hoping to keep about 32 items~ how is that for you? I'll try to make the whole process really fast so you don't need to keep them for too long (I already know my town name and everything)
Yeah. That amount is totally fine. Just wanted to make sure I had space to help you out.

apparently my system needs to update so I'm doing that really fast right now~

I'll add you & comment on here again as soon as it's done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

done! I added you~

apparently my system needs to update so I'm doing that really fast right now~

I'll add you & comment on here again as soon as it's done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

done! I added you~

Okay. I'll open my town for you now.

I'll let you know when I'm heading back over again~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait I forgot to get a picture

- - - Post Merge - - -

ready now lol

Back