• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying anything on my wishlist for 10tbt per item (or trade)

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
I'm redesigning a bunch of rooms so I need items! I'm buying anything on this wishlist for 10tbt per item! (or name a price if you wish) I know it's a bit high but I have some tbt to spare.

WISHLIST:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/6LMWOFMPQe

Items I have for TRADE:

Metal-and-wood table
Imperial chair
Riceballs
Half eaten pizza
Fruit-panel floor
Sand garden (floor)
Desert Vista (wall)

Thank you!

Last edited:
I can get you the clothes closet, the dala horse, the matryoshka, and the mermaid statue for some tbt

Hey, I have a gracie chair, egg floor, stag-bettle chair, and cosmos fan
are you able to trade around 12pm est (3hrs? im at school atm OTL)

I can get you the bread making set, egg floor, garden table, matryoshka, mini fridge, palm tree lamp, public telephone, and the skeleton figurine. :)

Last edited:
Sure that works for me! Some of the stuff I have to order so it may take me a little bit. I'm working on it now. :)

Everything is ready now! Thanks for the tbt as well :) I'm adding you now and then I'll open the gates, if you don't mind picking up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops haha sending vm now :D

Hi! I could get you a world map and the azalea stool. Can I trade them for a greenhouse box and a brick oven?

Back