Buying anything on my wishlist for 10tbt per item (or trade)

That's fine, I customize them to dark wood/leaf pattern anyway. I'll add your FC. Gates are open!

Hi. I have flemenco hat, ogre wig, and hydrangea bed. 1134-7829-3310. Mayor Annette from Cherish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and you can visit Snooty in my camp today, so you can get the plate at no charge.

Hi. I have flemenco hat, ogre wig, and hydrangea bed. 1134-7829-3310. Mayor Annette from Cherish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and you can visit Snooty in my camp today, so you can get the plate at no charge.

Awesome, thanks so much for letting me visit as well! So 30tbt for the items :) I'll add you now and I'll be over in a moment

If you don't get the other rv items on your list, just send me a pm, and I'll run their card for you. I do one a day. Also, I'll be time traveling back to August in a day or two. I can get you the two Gracie items for free. ( if you don't have any luck getting them in the next few days. )

If you don't get the other rv items on your list, just send me a pm, and I'll run their card for you. I do one a day. Also, I'll be time traveling back to August in a day or two. I can get you the two Gracie items for free. ( if you don't have any luck getting them in the next few days. )

Ah that would be really lovely! I could also just come by and buy them off Gracie myself if you want :) I'll let you know tomorrow if you're around. Thanks so much.

Back