• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying anything on my wishlist for 10tbt per item (or trade)

Idk if you saw my prev post but I've got: gracie lamp, cosmos fan, stag-beetle chair, gracie desk, and a gracie chair now that I'd like to trade for tbt :D

Idk if you saw my prev post but I've got: gracie lamp, cosmos fan, stag-beetle chair, gracie desk, and a gracie chair now that I'd like to trade for tbt :D

Ooh sorry I must have missed it! I would like to trade for those items :) 50tbt total?

Ooh sorry I must have missed it! I would like to trade for those items :) 50tbt total?

Yup thats good, got you added your town or mine?

also uhh my fc got changed so now its:

2251-8607-2397 sorry bout that

Last edited:
Hi. I think I might have a cicada stereo from doing well in the bug off, if you still want it. I am interested in the 10 TBT. Should I deliver? Thanks!

Last edited:
I can get Reese's or Cyrus's RV for you so you can get the Re-Tail Clock or Rolling Cart

bump!

I've VM'd you guys!

I'm online again and for the next couple hours. Let me know if anyone wants to trade :)

I have a barrel, keg, jellyfish lamp and a cicada stereo.
If you want I can also scan in Kappn's RV so you can get those items for free.

Last edited:
I have a barrel, keg, jellyfish lamp and a cicada stereo.
If you want I can also scan in Kappn's RV so you can get those items for free.

Sorry I was eating! That would be lovely :) Are you still available to trade now? And is 40tbt ok for the lot?

I can trade now. 40 tbt is fine. I have some extra items for you. I will add you FC and open my gate.

My townname is Titanic

Last edited:
Back