marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I have quite a long stretch of extra space that I don't know what to do with :( I thought maybe the wisteria trellis and a drinking fountain would fit nicely, but I'm not sure :( What do you guys think?
IMG_1864.jpg
IMG_1863.jpg
Ignore the random water paths and the mess in general!

Last edited:
It's too close to the cliff so not many things look good in there. Guess a street light or the drinking fountain.

Perhaps place farm patterns there like vegetables, so it looks like a small allotment? That's pretty much what I decided to do with my last piece of land.

A fruit orchard with just a few trees in a vertical column down the side would be nice, perhaps ending with a drinking fountain, streetlight, or water pump would look like the area has a purpose.

Orchard ideas:

- Your perfect fruit
- All 5 mainland fruits
- All the island fruit - lychee lemon mango durian
- Pears and lemons to match the colors of your pretty signature :)

Line the edge with trees it'll help fill things in and still have room for the street light drinking fountain pwps.

That's a really good idea! Thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perhaps place farm patterns there like vegetables, so it looks like a small allotment? That's pretty much what I decided to do with my last piece of land.

Oh I never thought about using patterns! Thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

wisteria trellis and drinking fountain sounds like a really good idea!

Aw, thank you! I might see if I can squish in the wisteria trellis and see how it looks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A fruit orchard with just a few trees in a vertical column down the side would be nice, perhaps ending with a drinking fountain, streetlight, or water pump would look like the area has a purpose.

Orchard ideas:

- Your perfect fruit
- All 5 mainland fruits
- All the island fruit - lychee lemon mango durian
- Pears and lemons to match the colors of your pretty signature :)

That's such an awesome idea, thank you! I've lined the edges with all island fruit and I'm going to add either a drinking fountain or instrument shelter, I think :D

I think putting down a bunch of water paths would look nice there, as the bushes could make a nice barricade for a little lake area which I think could look really nice and cute since it's so close to the edge. If it were me, i'd probably add a little bit of forestry over there, maybe a mini fruit orchard? since I don't feel there's much point on putting a PWP there personally. I hope this helped you. :)

Last edited:
Back