• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sets missing?

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I've looked everywhere and apparently the patchwork set isn't present in this game, I'm so mad :mad:
What other sets are missing?

Ignore the message, forgot where I was posting.

Last edited:
That's strange. I'm pretty sure I have the patchwork set, although I got it before I understood how to find the new furniture and have no idea who unlocked it. But it had to be someone very early in my playthrough.

That's strange. I'm pretty sure I have the patchwork set, although I got it before I understood how to find the new furniture and have no idea who unlocked it. But it had to be someone very early in my playthrough.
Could you please take a look for confirmation? I really need to know if it's available, lol.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can get it from Stitches, don't quote me though. I've also got the set but can't remember who I got it from

Most sites that list available furniture are incomplete. One site I found said Goldie can give it (Would explain why I have it) but many other sites don't list the set at all. I'm not quite sure how unlocking this set works.

I could have sworn I have the patchwork set too but it's not listen on thonky as an HHD set, so I don't even know.

I just confirmed and yet, the patchwork set is in the game. :)

yeah, if you search the inventory when making homes you'll find it under the tab with two leaves, and in the section with the same icon. i've started to call that section "weird furniture."

i think goldie unlocks it? since she's the first client you might have to give her a new house to get the stuff. i'm not sure though, i haven't found much online about it. it's weird.

Does anyone know where you can get the classic carpet and ornate wall in HHD? Just like the OP I can't find anything on them being in the game, even Thonky doesn't list them.

The patchwork set is a odd case in general, as it isn't really categorized as a set of furniture by the game, even though it has corresponding items. The game classifies them as unrelated and indvidual items, whereas other related furniture are catagorized together as a group and as a set. It's pretty odd, but that's how it's categorized by the game

Back