• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cute villagers with bad interiors

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
What are some villagers you like, but have bad house interiors?

Lucky is adorable to me, but his house is a mess. He has two gigantic pyramids in the middle of his room, some random asteroids, a cactus, a gyroid, a tumbleweed, a sphinx and a retro stereo. Besides the pyramids an the sphinx, nothing matches and it just seems like the developers randomly through a bunch of stuff together.

I'm also not a big fan of Wolfgang or Chief's houses. Chief's house isn't so bad in terms of decorations, but it just feels so plain and empty to me.

Marshal is an example. To be fair, I'd prefer seeing him with a minimalist set, over the sloppy set. It just fits his appearance so well, if that was the case.

I love Gaston because he's a bunny with a mustache... But his house is horrible! It looks like a tornado came in and destroyed everything

I also don't care for Felicity's house. I am also not a fan of outdoor themed houses, which she unfortunately has. :(

poncho is one of my best friends but his house is...so ugly :(

i mean, ivy wall with a steel floor? whose idea was that??

Freya's house doesn't suit her at all, which is part of the reason I let her move. Her awful rock and roll house didn't really go with her pink design.

Bam's house kind of annoys me.
Coco and her house of Gyroids and pots (she doesn't have a bed or chair!)

Bam's house kind of annoys me.
Coco and her house of Gyroids and pots (she doesn't have a bed or chair!)

I love Coco's house! I always thought she was one of em. But I do question why she put two giant bonfires in her house... that doesn't seem safe.

I don't pay too much attention to interiors as much as I do to exteriors so I don't mind how they decorate their house. I would say I dislike seeing the kiddie set used in any house because the original colour combo is quite ugly in my opinion

I don't like the inside of Wendy's house...What are they going for? Sky fruit sheep princess?
I don't like Kid Cats house. I just don't like the outside wallpapers.

I love Bruce but don't like his house interior. He's not a jock so his house being full of sports stuff doesn't quite fit. I guess cranky deers need exercise too. XD I agree with OP about Wolfgang and Chief's houses as well.

Many villagers I judge my taste a lot by their house interiors, and I often let go of villagers with ones that don't fit in with my town. Right now, the one I'm hoping to leave is Ken - Neat ninja design villager, nice exterior home... But his interior is set so far in the past. >.>

Also agree on Chief - his home is just an unmaintained mess.

Sylvana. The inside of her house isn't bad. It's just that it's lacking in furniture. I also don't like the placement of that sample case.

I like Ed, but his house looks so weird. I wish you could send carpets and wallpapers to villagers and have them use them.

^^ I LOVE Ed! I cannot let him go for some reason.

To answer the question: pietro and stAtic (exterior)

Back