• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters

ApolloJusticeAC

silly
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
well are you? i myself am.

either vote in the poll, or discuss about your gf/bf in the thread c:

Last edited:
Kind of. My best friend and I intend to officially get into a relationship with each other when we meet someday. In the meantime we're kinda unofficially together. It's unusual.

I'm happy, though. Even if we don't end up together, we'll always be best friends, and I think that's really great.

no...but it's also kind of complicated with him so like idk

Nope and probably won't be in one anytime soon. I'm not good with people.

I don't have a boyfriend. I have a husband <3

congratulations :0

Kind of. My best friend and I intend to officially get into a relationship with each other when we meet someday. In the meantime we're kinda unofficially together. It's unusual.

I'm happy, though. Even if we don't end up together, we'll always be best friends, and I think that's really great.

haha, i hope you find them!! <3

no...but it's also kind of complicated with him so like idk

i see... i can relate c:

Nope and probably won't be in one anytime soon. I'm not good with people.

you won't always be alone! you'll find them someday i promise <3

Last edited:
Mm! I've got a boyfriend and I love him dearly. ;o; <3

I've never been in a real relationship before aside from long distance (online). Which, by the way, did not end well any of the times. I'm never trying that again. I'm not really in the rush to meet someone. I don't feel like I'm ready for a serious relationship yet.

you won't always be alone! you'll find them someday i promise <3

I doubt so, I'm a very peculiar person, it can take me years to get use to someone, no kidding, but I don't feel lonely and I'm happy to be single :)

yess, she's planning on visiting sometime this month/next month. Skyping/calling every morning and night has been amazing and the best part of my days so I'm sure it'll be sooo worth it. haven't been this excited in forever. :D

Yes and we are literally a perfect match I couldn't be with anyone else

No... I have terrible luck in that department. Spent far too long on one person and now that she's gone I have no idea how to handle relationships... Moreover I'm too old to even date the majority of people at my college. *sigh*

I am in a relationship! My bf and I have been together for just over a year now. I know it's still kinda early but I would definitely move in with him. :)

I've been in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend/unofficial fiance for over 6 years now. I haven't seen him in person in two years though because I was busy with school and he's been job searching, and I live in USA/he lives in Australia.

Just waiting for my visa to move to Australia to process.. waiting sucks

Long distance relationships do work though, people

nope, I think I'd wait for another year before looking for a relationship (though sometimes things get complicated). Sometimes I think maybe I'm not ready for one but also maybe it's because of all the expectations that weigh on you once you are in one bother me. Also, I think since I'm ace it'd be pretty hard finding someone who feels the same as I do.

Last edited:
beginning to, yes. i'm falling in love with him but we've decided to take it slow because reasons

Nope. I keep rejecting everyone who likes me lmao, and I don't currently have anyone I'm interested in so yeah.

Back