• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
yep! ive been with my girlfriend abt a month now!! ;; but it's sad bc both of us can't tell our parents bc she lives in America and neither of us are out ;__;

Yeah, I've been with my girlfriend for almost 7 years now. We still have our own places though. lol

Yes. To be honest, I... legitimately don't recall when me and my girlfriend got together. Definitely around 5-ish years. Maybe more. Things just kind of happened, and we've never been big on things like anniversaries to bother keeping track of the date.

I broke up with my BF a month or so ago now, He was a sweet one but kinda a horrible "dreamer" too.
He was allover the place and i can't really handle that on my own, So i'm a single pringle for now, i'm pretty happy with that status though.

I don't have a boyfriend. I have a husband <3

Ditto. Husbands can be quite handy can't they? Free body warmer uppers and if you're lucky, free foot massages too. Just don't get lumbered with a snorer or God forbid you will quite happily throttle them. XD

Unfortunately not. :(
Soon though, I will find a Girl that I can be happy with. ;)

Ditto. Husbands can be quite handy can't they? Free body warmer uppers and if you're lucky, free foot massages too. Just don't get lumbered with a snorer or God forbid you will quite happily throttle them. XD

Body warmer yes, and he picks me up to crack my back when it hurts. He's a snorer but I've never minded it in the 6 years we've lived together. Foot rub exchanges are the best :3

Yes, I am in a relationship with my wonderful husband (pawpatrolbab) who I love with all my heart moomin_hug_by_kitlightning-d5zrgpo.gif

I'm engaged :) I don't know exactly when we're getting married but I'm so excited it's actually happening!

You can get all that stuff without being married too.

Nope. I don't know when I'll be able to be. I've had crushes as far back as when I had just turned 10 but the end of elementary school and the resulting social pressures of middle school led me to give up on any girls I liked by the time I was 12. I liked this other girl when I was around 13-14, but she firmly rejected me just days before my grandpa passed away at the end of my 8th grade year in 2014.
When my freshman year started later that year, I then liked this other girl, but her best friend pushed me away from her because she said she was going to do whatever it took to turn her gay, so at this point, I don't know who I can like.:( I just wish I hadn't dealt with so much drama in my life, especially by 2012...

Nope. I haven't even had a boy so much as hold my hand. I'm assuming something will happen eventually. Or maybe I'll just live with my mom and cats forever.

I've been with mine for over 5 years and we just had a tiny little human 9 months ago! We started out in a long distance relationship, only seeing each other every few months and now we are happily living together, plans to get married, and a family. It's scary meeting someone from the internet but it can be so, so rewarding too, I don't know what I'd do without my little family.
16144064_10211699948723132_1627156658_n.jpg

I'm in a relationship ^^! Our 2 year anniversary is in 12 days :) but we've basically been dating since we met at a mutual friends birthday party, which was on May 9th 2 years ago.

Yes, and I met my husband on this site <3

This May 31st shall be the 10 year anniversary of my boyfriend and I <3 We met in high school and have been together ever since.

Back