are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
nope, nothing right now!

I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend!!
but I really wanna focus on my uni work so he'd have to put up with me stressing a lot lol

Yep, been in one since last July. It has been hard at times but that only has made us stronger together. He is the first serious relationship I have had and the first one to really show me what it really is like to be in love and have someone be in love with you. That is why to those saying that they are going to be single forever, and I mean the ones who are not single by choice, you will find the right person. I believed for a long time that I never would, and I was wrong. I know it sounds clich? but the right one will come at the most random of times. I was a wreck mentally and dealing with a lot until I met him, and though we are still growing we help each other a lot.

Hi! I'm 19 and I've been in a relationship with my best friend for about years now. We've been friends for 7 years or so, and I couldn't be happier. He's so sweet, and he's just the support I need!
The only thing is that we're long distance (~300 miles away from each other during the school year, and approximately 50 miles away from each other during the summer)....so that has certainly put a strain on us as a couple. We have to wait it out, but I think we might actually be able to make it! Time management on my part is generally the only reason we fight - I'm such a scatterbrain and I forget to text/call him sometimes, and he misses me throughout the day :( But I'm working on it.
I hope everyone here gets a change to be as lucky as I am - life's a crazy adventure and I'm just excited to have a rad partner through it all

I've been in a relationship for almost 4 months now, it's still fairly new but I am very hopeful about it. We have so much communication, and are able to resolve any conflicts in a constructive manner. I'm honestly so happy with him, and feel completely fufilled mentally. Prior to that I was in a relationship for over 3 years, and the differences are so contrasting. I really learned a lot from my previous relationship, and I believe after experiencing that, my current boyfriend and I have potential of growing even further.

Last edited:
no. if i ever do then i would most likely take it seriously.
but the problem with being in a relationship is that their problems become yours, as yours become theirs and in all cases ive seen, and in the one occasion ive nearly been in, its always one person who is eager to help the other cope with their deep rooted problems, while not having any of that care or sensitivity reciprocated form their significant other who they care for.

I've never had any interest in dating and probably never will since I'm still like that after high school. Seriously, I almost feel like I still have the mind of a child.

Back