are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
I'm not in one, and I don't plan to be in one until at least junior/senior year of high school. They're just too much of a distraction, and when you're this young, there's really nothing to gain from being in a relationship. :/ Either that or I'm just really afraid of confrontation.

Single. No-one have ever expressed any interest in me, nor I them. I'll honestly probably end up staying single, unless I happen across someone who is absolutely perfect for me. Then, if it turns out to actually be something, then I might be in a relationship. But until then, I'm riding solo.

Nah, haven't found someone yet. Not really actively looking for a relationship though, if I find someone I'll date.

I'm off to college soon... I think there are more perks than in high school so I might start looking for one

my bf and i have been together for almost 13 years, engaged for like 3 years and we have an almost 8 year old daughter :)

I broke up with my girl recently, and I want to tell everyone who is in a relationship that if it isn't fulfilling it's better to be single and happy that hitched and miserable

i'm not a pringle. nuuuuu.

but, in all seriousness, boyfriend/informal fiance.

But yeah. amazing person. <3 He is just.. He brings everything out of me that is good. >_> Unless I'm angry. LOL. It's kinda hard to sway me from my hot-tempered ravenous path. .-.

Boyfriend since 3 years and 2 month :D
Living together since 3 years
(Yes, I moved from Germany to France after being 2 month together with him xD)

Back