are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Boyfriend since 3 years and 2 month :D
Living together since 3 years
(Yes, I moved from Germany to France after being 2 month together with him xD)

Aw, that's so sweet!!

I've already answered this thread, but the answer remains the same, no i'm not currently.

No I broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months in February, the relationship had many problems and Im a lot happier on my own. Although after him I had briefly saw another guy and he was a bad bad person. rip me. I'm excited to be on my own and meet new people!

Yep! About a year and a half with someone who I chased for months. He's been my rock during my depression and anxiety and I don't think I would be as happy and as fulfilled without him being there to help me through the hard times. I guess he had a crush on me in high school but never said a word to me, partially because he was dating someone else. I was unfortunately too oblivious to this. We started talking when he made Dwight Schrute, from the office, as his profile icon on Facebook. And the rest is history!

single and low-key in love w someone I barely talk to and I'm pretty sure she has a bf or he's nearly her bf so there's nothing i can do :((

I have a boyfriend, but only one little problem...

It's a long distance relationship, and i keep forgetting to talk to him... and i feel guilty.

Last edited:
Since I thought this was relevant and my answer has changed as of recently, I now have a boyfriend as of July 1st. he's honestly me but male

Last edited:
I've been in a relationship for six years with my first love. It started out pretty rocky because we were in a 1,000 mile long distance relationship, but I moved in with him right after high school and we've been very happy ever since. Word of advice to peeps in an LDR: keep going. It will be worth it some day!

Very single, and probably will be until college.

...cause thats when girls like to experiment c;

lol what's a relationship?

(jk I know what one is but I love being single, more time to do more things and also not have to deal with another persons feelings and getting in fights with them.)

YES !!! after crushing on this boy for like a year or 2 he said he liked me back and hughhg,g,

I would like a girlfriend or boyfriend but I've been off the market for quite some time, the market just doesnt seem to accept me anymore. (bu tum tisk)

My girlfriend and I have been together for just over 4 years. We were an online long distance relationship for about a year and a half, but then she moved over and we've been living together for the last 2 and a half years. In fact, since the start of the year, we moved into our own place. It may be a small unit... but it's our own place to do up as we want, and we have privacy.

Back