• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
I'm not in one, and I don't plan to be in one until at least junior/senior year of high school. They're just too much of a distraction, and when you're this young, there's really nothing to gain from being in a relationship. :/ Either that or I'm just really afraid of confrontation.

My bf is the general manager of a pizza hut so free pizza hell yeah

Single. No-one have ever expressed any interest in me, nor I them. I'll honestly probably end up staying single, unless I happen across someone who is absolutely perfect for me. Then, if it turns out to actually be something, then I might be in a relationship. But until then, I'm riding solo.

Nah, haven't found someone yet. Not really actively looking for a relationship though, if I find someone I'll date.

I'm off to college soon... I think there are more perks than in high school so I might start looking for one

my bf and i have been together for almost 13 years, engaged for like 3 years and we have an almost 8 year old daughter :)

In a relationship with my best friend of 10 years :) friends for 10 years, relationship for 2 years

I broke up with my girl recently, and I want to tell everyone who is in a relationship that if it isn't fulfilling it's better to be single and happy that hitched and miserable

i'm not a pringle. nuuuuu.

but, in all seriousness, boyfriend/informal fiance.

But yeah. amazing person. <3 He is just.. He brings everything out of me that is good. >_> Unless I'm angry. LOL. It's kinda hard to sway me from my hot-tempered ravenous path. .-.

Boyfriend since 3 years and 2 month :D
Living together since 3 years
(Yes, I moved from Germany to France after being 2 month together with him xD)

Back