are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Im really popular at school so ive had loads of bfs lol

idc what you think lol but I have 2 bfs at the moment
One online and one irl
Been with bf #1 since april and bf #2 since thursday

I've never been in a relationship. And i'm not looking to be in one anytime soon.

Im really popular at school so ive had loads of bfs lol

idc what you think lol but I have 2 bfs at the moment
One online and one irl
Been with bf #1 since april and bf #2 since thursday

Don't see a problem with it as long as they know eachother. I am also polygamous.

no but i like someboby

i'll never be in a relationship though, cause, no one will ever like me. plus i'm too scared for that, even though i'd like to be in one

Nope, the Scrumf is as single as a slice of Kraft American Cheese.

But that very well could change anytime soon, depends a lot on whether I'll get guts or not.

Well, if you count my N64 then... yes:rolleyes:
jDLGt6V.png

But seriously, no. I have neither the time nor the patience to worry and care about someone else. That may sound self centered but, you know, school comes first!

I keep telling my bf we should get a gf. He says no. :(

It takes a lot of trust and emotional strength to add a third dynamic to already set in stone duo dynamic, it may be good to sit him down and have a lot talk with him if having a gf is really important to you, but it may just be something that doesn't work for him and a compromise may be necessary.

I'm in a relationship with my best friend. We've known each other for 12 years and have been together for 11. We started off as online/long distance but kept in contact via IM, phone calls/text, & letters on occasion. We visited each other back and forth since we lived on opposite parts of the country. Eventually, we got tired of the distance and now we live together.

It takes a lot of trust and emotional strength to add a third dynamic to already set in stone duo dynamic, it may be good to sit him down and have a lot talk with him if having a gf is really important to you, but it may just be something that doesn't work for him and a compromise may be necessary.

I'm not in need of a gf, I just want one. He says no because one gf is enough for him and I believe him when he says he'll stay single if we break up. Lol
We are swingers so that helps fill the void a bit anyway.

Thanks for the advice though. :)

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I are about to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We are long-distance (international at that) and we started off as best friends. Distance is hard sometimes, but we've always been there for each other when life throws us curveballs, and kept each other going when things were tough. She's also on this forum ;)

Everyone around here are shallow... er, not really the type.. my sister has a big crush, though, and I hope it all works out for her.

no lol i wish.. but i feel like i'm never going to get in a relationship since i've never even been in one..

derpderpderp.jpg
^ Image above is my boyfriend and I playing "world of warcraft" Together. (we are goofs)
We have a weird nerdy/gamer relationship. It's awesome to be with someone that you can be yourself around. Things I enjoy the most about my relationship is my significant other puts up with my "bullheaded" personality. We both can enjoy playing pokemon go together or just stay at home and watch rick and morty.

Nah I'm 100% not in the right mindset for a relationship atm (although if anyone wants to propose to me like right now I'd be game for that)

Back