• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Nope, I've been single since the day I was born. d: I'd like to have a relationship, but not enough to actually seek one out rn. *shrug*

Nope. I was in one a little while back though, but relationships just seem like too much work and dedication that I don't feel I have, imo. While i like the idea of one, it's very hard for me to stay in one. (not implying that i'd cheat on somebody because of that, btw)

Last edited:
yup. he's my best friend in the world and i wouldn't have it any other way. :')

No, but it's kinda hard finding a girlfriend in a racist homophobic village anyway.

Yes and no. it's currently extremely complicated. We both constantly have a lot (of negative or work related) things come up that keeps us from each other. Its a struggle, but i guess officially we've been in one for about 2 years.

We'll see how it goes.

no I never bean in love

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

EjaNy.gif

ive been with my boyfriend for almost 13 years. well, technically he's my fiance but i hate that word.

Yes, but I don't think she wants to be with me because of my paranoia, mood swings and insecurities. :/ Ugh.

i was the end of last year but i ****ed it up since i realized some things about him/did some regretful things and we just wouldn't be compatible. i have more important things to look forward to now though so i'm fine being single

i'm not and never have been and i'm pretty young and don't really want a high school relationship, but i'm living for all of you here who are in awesome relationships and those who are confidently single!!

i'm not and never have been and i'm pretty young and don't really want a high school relationship, but i'm living for all of you here who are in awesome relationships and those who are confidently single!!

Does this mean you're breaking up with me? D:

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 7 years now. I honestly don't know where the time has gone...

Back