Depressed, are you?

• Yep.

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • Mysterious third option. OooOOooh!

Votes: 31 31.0%

• Total voters
I am not depressed, and I'm very glad about it. Most of my immediate family deals with some kind of illness be it severe social anxiety, depression, PTSD, and I've never had any issues that affect my well being.

I've never been clinically diagnosed, so it'd be wrong to say that I am. I've been told by others that I have symptoms, though. I have never been assessed by any professionals because I haven't been to one in like 17 years. Lol.

I honestly don't know. My mother and sister are both bipolar and my grandmother is depressed so it definitely runs in the family.
I do tend to feel randomly sad/unmotivated sometimes (to the point where I'll lay still for hours and feel sorry for myself) and I've been having trouble sleeping the past few years, so I feel like those could be signs? Idk though. I might just be overthinking it,, lol.

I've had periods (like two-three months long) of mild depression before but they were mostly related to situations in life. I do not think I have major depressive disorder and I am grateful for that.

I feel ok currently, but I am diagnosed with a disorder that involves depression, and prescribed antidepressants, so I voted yes.

dunno. ive thought and set up scenarios of killing myself and researched it but hum idk (im better now lol i wont kill myself)

I’m always depressed, but I fight through it/ignore it.

Back