Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Blunt poll 'cause it's late and I'm on so many levels of procrastination right now.

And no, I don't expect you to get some official diagnosis before voting.

Not right now, I'm not in depression.
Although, I do still have mild depression disorder. All I have to do is use preventive methods and take care of myself, and the depression stays away. :) I was in it horribly though for about 6 months and got help, so now I'm good.

Mysterious 3rd option was tempting, but yes, I'm very depressed.

No, I am not depressed. In fact, I am quite happy about my life other than all my school assignments being due next week.

I believe I still suffer from it but I have definitely improved. A year ago it got so bad that I'd just rot away in bed and skip class. I believe that I am at my strongest that I have ever been in years.

However, there are some days where I break down and just cry. Why? I don't know. I just have these crying fits and feel like complete garbage. Then I sit for a few days and then I carry on all good. It's weird. I almost had a break down today at my bfs house but I managed to keep it in. I hate bothering people with my feelings. It feels good to have the support but then after my fit, I feel embarrassed and ashamed and just apologize a billion times for being a bother. Just, not worth it.

Anyway, I vented a bit, sorry.

I do have moments of depression. It was much worse months before and it was really frustrating. I would suddenly find myself depressed and frustrated out of nowhere, when I was having a good time. I would suddenly get irritable and cry and just hate my life and myself. It was much worse a few years ago, but I feel as though I have improved :) I'm trying to stay positive, even through tough times, and I think I will be able to put it behind me eventually. I used to think there would be no way to make things better, but I'm learning that it's all in my head, and I can still be happy if I just stop myself whenever I feel an "episode" about to come on. But yeah, I definitely do not feel as hopeless and depressed as I used to. Part of that is because my bf and I have a much better relationship than before ^_^

Quite possibly.

Geographically, no. I live in the upper foothills of the South Carolinian Blue Ridge Mountains.

Psychologically, I'm not sure. Personally, I've stopped caring about anything enough to lack any negative response that would hint to some depression. I feel no need to harm myself or any undeserving others. Unless general social anxiety and neurosis are signs of depression. Again, not sure.

i have no idea but the thought of suicide can come to my mind at the most unusual time. i can be having fun and then my mind would suddenly think, "hey this is great and all but yknow what? death sounds just about right rn." and that happens pretty often. i've suffered from depression in the past and now i dont rly know how to tell lol.

yes lmao does anyone want it i can give it 2 u 4 free Thnak

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quite possibly.

Geographically, no. I live in the upper foothills of the South Carolinian Blue Ridge Mountains.

Psychologically, I'm not sure. Personally, I've stopped caring about anything enough to lack any negative response that would hint to some depression. I feel no need to harm myself or any undeserving others. Unless general social anxiety and neurosis are signs of depression. Again, not sure.

how can someone be geographically depressed..........

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, negativity.

u were the one who made the negative thread buddy what did u expect

Sorry, but how was my post negativity?

Oh, it isn't. Just the poll results and Mr. Cat's response by that point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in a sort of artistic depression, does that count

*shrugs*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are we talking about being depressed or suffering from depression? Because they are completely different things.

Both. I just assumed those suffering from depression are depressed. Is that not the case? (o_O)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have no idea but the thought of suicide can come to my mind at the most unusual time.

I just kind of worry about the insignificance of Earth and that not being around really wouldn't make any difference. If we're all going to die anyway....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, negativity.

u were the one who made the negative thread buddy what did u expect

Good question. For everyone who plays Animal Crossing to escape from reality to be really happy people who are never down about anything? In retrospect, that seems unrealistic.

Back