• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

introduction, hi! ♥

nekojiru

weeaboo
Bells
hello! im kuro, and i absolutely adore animal crossing: new leaf. im not very far into the game, despite playing it for approximately one 1/2 years! im looking to make friends and like-minded people, as well as finishing some of my furniture sets.

thank you, and i hope we can be friends! this seems to be a lovely and welcoming community. (i hope im doing this right,,) have a lovely day/night!

Welcome to the forums Kuro, enjoy your time here! Don't hesitate to message me if you find yourself lost or have any questions!

Last edited:
aaa hi kuro! i'm new too so we can stick together if you want! and i also really like fire emblem if you ever wanna chat! <3

omg! that'd be lovely, its rly nice to meet you! i hope we can be friends;v ; feel free to pm me anytime!

hihi~ I love your fire emblem avi!! I've only played awakening and fates, but I love both of the games! I hope we can be friends ^^

welcome to the forums <33

thank nyall 4 the such wonderful welcome! uvu i hope we can b friends as well! thats ok, ive only played fates + awakening as well! im no fe guru either ;; rhajat is so cute

Back