• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

my new villager moved in today..

amarie.

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
and i am not happy with him. there are so many that i've been waiting so long for and i wind up with Monty. he's ugly and cranky :[
IMG_1545.jpg

hopefully you can get him to move out fairly quickly! i had monty in my first town and he was the first cranky i ever met too... he's not exactly my favorite either sadly, lol

thanks so much. hes horrible. im just going to try to ignore him hoping he leaves soon :/

That's awful. He doesn't look that bad to me personally, but last time I had him, EVERYONE started saying "g'tang." Sorry :(

Isn't this....City Folk?

Kudos to u for retro-gaming ^_^

haha thanks. i got CF in 2009 and i haven't stopped playing yet, i love it so much.

I don't really dislike any villagers, but I had Monty in one of my towns, and I didn't like him either. I was so glad when he moved out. I hope he moves out for you soon. :)

Oh City Folk memories, one of my favorites.

I think is easier move out Villagers in that game, hopefully you get it soon.

Monty has a very cute name! His german name is Daniel, that's not better. And his design is okay, but I hope for you, that he'll move out as fast as he can.

If you gotta look at it from a positive light, you could have gotten a worse villager. I had Klaus who flirted with me. Talk about frightening!

Eitherway, I hope you can get him out asap! I love the randomness of villagers moving in but I hate getting bad ones.

Back