• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Low Tier Villager Favorites!

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
So I think many of us know about the villager tier list, and many of us adore the villagers from higher tiers.
But I'm wondering if you have a guilty pleasure for a particular low tier villager. :rolleyes:

Mine would be Wendy! Except, she's not a guilty pleasure at all, I'm a proud fan of my blue-watermelon-scarf-wearing-sheep! Something about her simple but charming design and peppy personality just makes me happy... It's kind of weird when I put it this way but I promise I'm not a weirdo! hehe

Who's your low tier favorite?

Why Wendy is solos Tier" is so confusing to me.

Her sky blue wool is so cheery.

I don't have her atm... sigh 😔 :(

Why Wendy is solos Tier" is so confusing to me.

Her sky blue wool is so cheery.

I don't have her atm... sigh �� :(

Perhaps you could try to trade amiibo cards to get infinite supply of Wendy! :eek:

Perhaps you could try to trade amiibo cards to get infinite supply of Wendy! :eek:

I have her card - I'm planning on move big her soon. Do you have her in one of your towns?

Other low tier that surprise me:
- Celia
- Sydney
- Mint (but she's been moving up!)
- Clay - if you like Coco why not Clay?

I guess I don't know about the tiers of villagers. I have to say I love all the sheep. I love the way they wear their shirts like scarves!

vUbIRH3 - Imgur.jpg
The bulk of my villagers are from the bottom tiers but if I gotta pick one,it would be Curly.He's a very entertaining pig dude.

Of tier six, I only like Boone. However, in tier five I really like Bones, Walker, Marcel, Groucho, Benjamin, Nate and Ursala. They're easily some of my favourite villagers and I have some of their cards so I'll be moving them in to my town in rotation.

Annalise
Chief
And Sheldon

These wonderful sunz-a-guns all made me so emotional when they moved out. They're MY dreamies!
。゜゜(?O`)?゜。

Frita, who's also my all-time favorite

Flip! He's stuck in tier 6 and I don't think he'll be moving from there anytime soon. Soleil is also tier 6 but I don't like her nearly as much as Flip, but she's still pretty great.

From Tier five is Midge, Twiggy (she's in Novis), Boots, Katt, Ken (currently in Pura) and Jay.

I know we have so many animals now that some have gotta get lost down the bottom of the ladder, it just sucks it's these guys.

I seriously don't understand why Kitty is low tier.. is it her shirt or something? Also Bones/Ursala/Gayle... why the heck is Gayle not at least tier 2? She's the cutest alligator villager. And Leonardo is my favorite jock/tiger villager! I love how his tongue is always out, like a constant blep! Some of these villagers aren't dreamies of mine, but I definitely wouldn't mind them being in my town(s) for a while.

TL;DR: Kitty, Bones, Ursala, Gayle and Leonardo deserve to be in much higher tiers, dammit

After looking at the tier list, I have 2 favorites in the bottom tier that I'd never have leave my town: Bree and Elmer. Somehow, I like how well their designs fit their archtypes quite a lot.

Additionally, given that I'm on my third town, and have never used Amiibo for any villagers, I'm just straight out disturbed at many other good villagers this forum decided to put down there that I had or have, like Miranda, Eunice, Pango, and Tutu. Tutu especially - how do people make tiers like this?

Took a look at the Tier list and...
Favorites from Tier 6:
Alfonso
Anchovy
Cyrano
Eunice
Lyman
Margie (Wait, why is she at tier 6???)
Pate
Velma

Favorites from Tier 5:
Dora
Chadder
Midge

I didn't know I liked so many bottom tier villagers.

Midge. Kind of glad she's so low on the list because she's one of my favourites and I managed to get her for free here a few years ago

Rod and Agnes are my favorite "low tier" villagers. :D
I also enjoy Midge and Bree alot, I wonder sometimes why they are so low in the list. :(

Margie. I mean come on. She's cute and colorful. She's in the movie so she must be popular. I guess because there are lots of cute normal villagers to choose from. I don't mind though! I've gotten use to her not being in the lower tiers.

I have her card - I'm planning on move big her soon. Do you have her in one of your towns?

Yeah I'm supposed to have her in my town unless she moved out while I wasn't playing :rolleyes:

Margie. I mean come on. She's cute and colorful. She's in the movie so she must be popular. I guess because there are lots of cute normal villagers to choose from. I don't mind though! I've gotten use to her not being in the lower tiers.

I still call her Sally because of the movie lol

Omg she's one of my faves!
Coincidentally she was a starting villager in both City Folk and New Leaf for me!
She moved out though and I don't have her amiibo card :')

Last edited:
I really like Sydney, Annalise, Eunice, Astrid, Mathilda, Elvis, Blaire, Rod, Tipper, Broccolo, Benedict, Antonio, Chevre, Nan, Queenie, Moe, and so many more. I have no idea what tiers all of those are that I just listed so some might be popular than others, but from what I have seen they don't get much love.

Back