• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Strange things that happen

Shimeki

I me mine
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6601-1461-1729
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I've been doing a lot of fishing and it came to mind- how am I able to fish and hold a whale shark without getting swallowed? (Heck, even Armin himself comment 'it could have swallowed me whole!')
Which came to the question, what are some strange things that you can do in this game that you'd probably not be able to do in real life? Aside from the obvious talking to neighborhood animals and giving a crocodile a t-shirt.

i always thought it was amusing how we can just do a jump and change our clothes, it would be nice and efficient to do so irl lol :D

also anything can fit inside our pockets, whether it be something ridiculously huge or things like flowers and insects, heck, i put my earbuds in my own pockets and they come out a tangled mess, i bet that would never happen in the ac world :rolleyes:

I like how we can poof into a tiny little invisible sprite and be able to move furniture from the air, then poof right back. XD

I love how when catching insects, all you have to do is put ur net on it - and it's instantly held captive. No other maneuvering required

In ACNL your closet is seemingly part of a portal network that spans to other towns, train stations, and museums. Also fossils, while still being dead, can move within the course of a day.

Money rocks. I'd love to hit the boulder in my backyard with a shovel and have thousands of dollars come flying out.

Last edited:
Feeding carnivores with fruit. It doesn't make sense to me, they should ask for fish or bugs instead.

Back