• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Avian (Bird) Species?

Favorite Avian(Bird) Species?

• Ostrich

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bird

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Eagle

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Chicken

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Penguin (not a bird, but w/e lol)

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are ducks being covered under birds? They're so small and cute so I need to vote for em ^-^

They are, but I totally forgot to add them. :) so you can still choose them XD

I believe they are mammals. Not in the bird category
In zoological terms they are categorized as birds, though.

No, they're definitely birds in every sense.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/is-a-penguin-a-bird

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorites are probably the ostriches. Two of my favorite villagers are "ostriches", namely Phoebe (who is really a phoenix) and Flora (who is really a flamingo), and I also like Gladys, Blanche, Cranston, Julia, Sandy, Queenie, Sprocket, and Rio (who hasn't returned since the GameCube Animal Crossing, sadly).

Mammals have fur/hair and do not lay eggs, whereas birds have feathers and lay eggs :) If there's any confusion! I'm sure there are other indicators, but those are the main ones ^_^

I know I was wrong - I just forgot to edit that post XD

I'm not a fan of bird villagers in general, but I do really like Avery, so I voted for eagle villagers.

Back