April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Title says it all :)
Mine is Eagle because of Celia <3

NOTE: I put "not a bird" next to penguin, because I remembered wrong that they were mammals. My mistake!

Last edited:
Yes :3 I didn't even know about her until last month, as long as I've had the game. She's so pretty. :3

Ostrich! :D

Many of my favorites are Ostriches such as Phoebe and Julia. :)

How is a penguin not a bird?

I was actually contemplating over this and thought they were categorized as mammals.
My mistake :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep,they're birds even though they can't fly and ducks are birds that can fly and swim but they didn't make the cut here.Quack.

OH YEAH! I totally forgot about the ducks, ugh.

Last edited:
CjrUVn1.jpg
I voted for chickens because I tend to like the less exotic species in the game.....and they taste good.

i have a soft spot for ostriches, i think. flora and blanche were among my starter villagers and i grew close to them.

My favourite bird species are the ostriches because of their character models and I think they give the balance the town needs when it comes to choosing villagers. Although they're not the species that has the most amount of my favourite villagers in it, I still enjoy some of them as a whole. My favourites are Blanche and Phoebe, although I almost picked Bird because I really like one of the villagers from that species, Piper.

Back