Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Lily
Mint
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (14) +
I won't be playing ORAS ever again, so I will sell my shinies for TBT:

Shiny Arceus; Level 100, Bashful Nature, holding flame plate, moves are Judgement, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Earth Power. - 15 TBT

REGULAR Darkrai; Level 100, Rash Nature, has 3 IV's which are Attack, Defense, and Special Attack, Moves are Dark void, Ominous Wind, Nightmare and Strength. 5 TBT

REGULAR Manaphy; Level 100, Brave Nature, 3 IV's which are HP, Defence and Special attack, moves are Tail Glow, Bubble and Water Sport. - 5 TBT

Shiny Shaymin; Level 100, Timid Nature, IV's are 31,30,30,31,31,31 (Hidden Power ICE), all ribbons, moves are Air Slash, Seed flare, Synthesis and Hidden Power (ice). - 15 TBT

Regular Shaymin; Level 100, modest nature, moves are Air Slash, Seed Flare, Leech Seed and Energy Ball

Tell me if you think these prices are..... Not right. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi there! Id like to get Crobat, Tangrowth, Carbink, Gengar, and Magnezone, if they arent nicknamed.

What ball is shiny shaymin in? if its not event pokeball ill take it too.
And is it event manaphy?

Last edited:
Hi there! Id like to get Crobat, Tangrowth, Carbink, Gengar, and Magnezone, if they arent nicknamed.

What ball is shiny shaymin in? if its not event pokeball ill take it too.
And is it event manaphy?

Unfortunately, the Magnezone has a Japanese name, the Shiny Shaymin is in a Cherish ball, and I redeemed the manaphy from the 20th anniversary of Pokemon event. Also, Crobat, Tangrowth, Carbink and Gengar do not have nicknames

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the Magnezone has a Japanese name, the Shiny Shaymin is in a Cherish ball, and I redeemed the manaphy from the 20th anniversary of Pokemon event. Also, Crobat, Tangrowth, Carbink and Gengar do not have nicknames

Is the Magnezones name this? ジバコイル

Cool, I dont need the Manaphy but Ill take the other Pokemon I mentioned.

yes, that is what the magnezone is called.

Just to sum up, you would like to Purchase Gengar, Carbink, Tangrowth and Crobat, this will cost you 35 TBT, is this fine for you? I don't think anyone else will come here, so I'll add on the Magnezone as a bonus if you would like

Yeah, thatd be great! And Ill take the shaymin too.
Aw thats so nice of you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill be back in a little while, if you like ill pay tbt in advance?

Please go online im adding you now tysm

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you add this FC:
1306-5847-7081

Last edited:
Oops by cherish ball I thought you meant love ball or something xD Mind if I ger a refund for shaymin?

Back