Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
Closed

Last edited:
I can sell you the Cinnamoroll floor and and the kerokerokeroppi cake! c:

Ouu that would be super great thankyou! Would you prefer me to pick up or would you rather drop-off in my town? Also how much TBT? I'm pretty sure I still have you added on my 3ds from last time

Ouu that would be super great thankyou! Would you prefer me to pick up or would you rather drop-off in my town? Also how much TBT? I'm pretty sure I still have you added on my 3ds from last time
A drop off would be okay! I don't really know much TBT this would be worth so offer whatever! But the cake won't come until tomorrow(just ordered it today) would you be fine with waiting?

A drop off would be okay! I don't really know much TBT this would be worth so offer whatever! But the cake won't come until tomorrow(just ordered it today) would you be fine with waiting?

I'm totally cool with that! I'll take it off my list, just send me a message whenever you're free tomorrow! Thanks so much :D

Hello!! I can sell you a dream catcher, minimalist table (+ 4 if you'd like), super toilet, painting set, and 4 cedar saplings. Is 30 TBT reasonable for it all? I just joined today so I have no idea;;

Hello!! I can sell you a dream catcher, minimalist table (+ 4 if you'd like), super toilet, painting set, and 4 cedar saplings. Is 30 TBT reasonable for it all? I just joined today so I have no idea;;

Yes I'd be totally fine with that! Just let me know when you're free to trade <3

I could get you the egg bench for 5 tbt?

Yes please! Just send me a shout or personal message when you're online and whether you'd like to drop-off or pick up :3c

Hi there :3 not sure if you still need but i can offer you 8 blue hydrangeas and 4 cedar saplings. Would 12 tbt be acceptable?

Hi there :3 not sure if you still need but i can offer you 8 blue hydrangeas and 4 cedar saplings. Would 12 tbt be acceptable?

I do still need them and yes 12 TBT sounds perfect <3 Feel free to send me a shout/PM when you're available!

Bump! (Didn't show up last time I bumped for some reason....???)

Back