Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I'm just really impressed with the sheer amount of people that joined, a good mix of old and new people

here's your heaping helping of rqs
1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What’s your timezone?
3. If you have played before, what’s your playstyle?
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
6. YOU HYPED?

Male, Bowie.

2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?

Time zone is GMT (London time). I think I'll be very active! We'll see, though.

3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?

Never played before. Only ever hosted.

If I say Town I'm pretty sure that would be me implying that I'm not Town, so I'm not even gonna answer that question.

5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?

No way of knowing yet, but if I absolutely had to guess, Mafia. Starting the conversation is a good excuse to blend in with everybody else.

6. YOU HYPED?

Time to tango!

female, call me anything you want
very active, GMT-6
ive played a few games, no particular playstyle (yet)
any, i dont care
Idk, im not going to make any assumptions.
6. YOU HYPED?
a little bit

1. I'm a guy.
2. I'll more than likely be active this week, but I have a lot of incoming finals. It's kinda like you see the tsunami but it hasn't hit yet lol. My timezone is central.
3. My playstyle involves being super aggresive on one or more people for an extended period of time. Its a bit of a spray and pray playstyle.
4. Mafia, I like being sneaky :)
5. Town (assuming I don't get ninja'd, this is to toadsworthy.), mostly because I don't think I've ever seen you playing scum. So used to you playing town.
6. Sure.

here's your heaping helping of rqs, theres a relative good mix of old people and new people, so I'll reuse this
Male, Toad or Toads works fine
I start clinical rotations on tuesday, so business hours will be a no go on most week days... but most nights
I'm emotional, talk a lot when I'm here, and over analyze... but I'm working on it always
Town - the one time I was mafia, it was terrible
to me it looks like uttumori... they changed their avatar, so they probably have something to hide
6. YOU HYPED?
SO MANY PEOPLE

Male; don't care, but Prim or Prima is fine.

Pretty active, but we'll see I suppose. EDT.

I have played twice now, thanks to Bowie. I don't know what my playstyle is yet as I've only played twice.

Town, because I've been mafia twice now.

Don't know. Far too early to say.

6. YOU HYPED?

Uh, duh!

1. Male. Hayden/Heyden idc
2. Moderately active maybe, I'm +10 (AEST)
3. I don't know depends how much effort I feel like putting in
4. Town bc less streas
5. @Prima, I'd like to say town bc the chances of scum 3 times is pretty low, but their uncertainty in answering the questions is off putting imo
6. Sure

@Prima, I'd like to say town bc the chances of scum 3 times is pretty low, but their uncertainty in answering the questions is off putting imo

What does me not knowing how active I'll be, what my play style is after 2 games, or whether Toad is scum or not after such a short time have to do with me potentially being scum?

What does me not knowing how active I'll be, what my play style is after 2 games, or whether Toad is scum or not after such a short time have to do with me potentially being scum?
A straight foward answer isn't hard unless you're scared of lying for some reason

I believe Hayden's thought process is that you answered the questions in a very timid way, not the questions themselves.

A straight foward answer isn't hard unless you're scared of lying for some reason

To be fair, Uttumori's answers are highly vague as well.

And I thought my game got heated quickly.

I was just thinking the same thing... this RQS is lit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uttumori's and Primarina's responses were kinda vague in the last game though too

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you? female and byngo is fine
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone? fairly active on weekends, edt
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle? haven't played for a long time so I don't really have a "play style" (teletubby maf doesn't count)
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why? town because it's tiring to fake as mafia
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why? town because town and toadsworthy begin with t
6. YOU HYPED? no

Happy to finally be starting a game, much easier to scum hunt when you aren't subbed in. Wasn't given a good opportunity to play decent in Bowie's game, hopefully I'll be able to this time

Male, Jacob

Few posts per cycle, EST.

You guys probably know better than me at this point.

Mafia always, scheming is the most fun. (Assasin otherwise best TP no re).

Town, ruling Toadsworthy as mafia by gut instinct hasn't worked for me ever. Better to think he's town until given evidence he's scum

6. YOU HYPED?
YES

- - - Post Merge - - -

Disregard my number 5 now i guess

My answers were straightforward and I have nothing to hide. If you want to mislynch me on Day 1 over not being specific enough to your liking on a freaking questionnaire, be my guest. If I had said I thought someone was probably this or that, people would be criticizing me for that, too. Some of you need to chill and wait and see who really has something to hide.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe Hayden's thought process is that you answered the questions in a very timid way, not the questions themselves.

It wasn't timid, it was honest.

Back