Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I think people have ought to be suspicious of you, considering how inactive you've been through the game, for the most part.

I think people have ought to be suspicious of you, considering how inactive you've been through the game, for the most part.

Now I'm even more sure you're mafia. I had perfectly good explanations for my inactivity, and you're trying to get me to be defensive again so I'll dig myself a hole and get the attention off of you. Well, nice try, but it isn't going to work.

Go ahead and lynch me next, if you wish.

But if I die during the night, you guys all know who to be suspicious of next.

Go ahead and lynch me next, if you wish.

But if I die during the night, you guys all know who to be suspicious of next.

I'd like to make a claim in part in response to this, which will probably get me killed either tonight by the mafia, or tomorrow by the town, but screw it, I'm going to put it out there anyway. I'm a vigilante.

I'd like to make a claim in part in response to this, which will probably get me killed either tonight by the mafia, or tomorrow by the town, but screw it, I'm going to put it out there anyway. I'm a vigilante.

but like why doe?

But wasnt tensu a vigilante, can there be more than 1?

Gonna break the news to you all now, I'm actually the co-host of this game.

You can believe me 'cause, you know, everyone who has ever claimed to be a certain role has been telling the truth. ;)

Notice that I asked earlier if the mafia knew people's roles? There were two reasons I did that. One was what I stated, and the second was because I was wondering if they knew my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was also part of the reason I was so defensive early on. I was like "Oh, great, they're going to lynch me right away", assuming I was the only vigilante. I was shocked when Tensu turned out to be one, because I assumed there was only one.

Because I'm going to kill Bowie before the night is through unless someone can convince me of a better target.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, because I'm another.

BUT WHY DOE? homie you don't just tell people what you are going to do.... mafia is watching and can use this to their advantage

So, does anyone want to try to convince me of someone better to kill tonight than Bowie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUT WHY DOE? homie you don't just tell people what you are going to do.... mafia is watching and can use this to their advantage

Yeah, true, but I can also gauge people's reactions, and after tonight my power role will be done regardless, so it is a double-edged sword and a risk, but someone needed to do something to shake this game up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And by done regardless I mean that either I'm going to kill someone and regardless they'll probably kill me, more than likely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*that I'm going to kill someone

Go ahead and kill me. I'm actually willing to ask you to, to prove my innocence.

Do it!

I'm not convinced. You have nothing to lose really at this point, so of course you would say that as a last ditch effort to avoid your untimely end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And right now I think Uttumori is scum with Bowie. Notice how Uttu comes in out of nowhere to call my claim into doubt after being inactive for most of the game.

Prove your role by killing me. I am a sacrifice. I've been an awful Townie, so sacrifice me to benefit yourself and prove your innocence.

dude I urge you to really think this through what you do tonight before sending it in...
you posted wanting some opinions and I think you should wait to let some others chime in

Well, there's only one way to find out.

If you don't kill me, know that I'll vote for you, 'cause if you can't kill me, that must mean you're lying.

Toadsworthy, Zendel, and Ness, you're the only ones I pretty much fully trust at the moment. You have until end of night to convince me of who to kill to prove my role, or I will just decide on my own.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not lying, Bowie, but I do want to wait for opinions from the three aforementioned users before I make my final decision.

Unveils role unnecessarily, doesn't follow through with threat.

Logic.

Don't tempt me. I will follow through, but only after I hear from those three, who I believe are town. Then, before I send in my message to Dolby I will publicly declare who I will be killing.

Back