• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

do you just scum lean uttumori because of inactivity? I honestly think they have just been busy.... anyone know if she is active elsewhere on the forums?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention, I think we have enough with the people in front of us that one of them has to be scum before we start to look at largely inactive people

As a matter of fact, yes. Yesterday they sold me a collectible.

kind of, but I also want to get her attention

there's 0 content from them. I know I haven't posted any essay lengthed posts but all their posts are pregame and popping in to say they've been busy

I was just about to say... you haven't really generated much content yourself

- - - Post Merge - - -

As a matter of fact, yes. Yesterday they sold me a collectible.

did they sign it "here you go, I'm mafia?" if so that would be really helpful

did they sign it "here you go, I'm mafia?" if so that would be really helpful

Not much more I can tell you, but they gave me the collectible 3 hours before their last post so I would have expected them to say something.

oops i actually really thought glow was mafia tbh :( sorry glow and cleb

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still feel suspicious of bowie and toad tbh but i'm starting to question if i'm any good at reading people. i feel like trundle is town and i'm not sure on hayden. i'll post reads as soon as i'm able with more insight

@Jacob, Mog and Heyden

If there was scum between the three of you, who do you think it would be?

>dw u won't die lol

hahahahahahahahaha i mislynched a PR and mafia still fearkilled me

I expect to see some train of thought from everyone before the end of this day. Anyone still hiding by that point is really sus, even Uttumori who better show their face soon!

I will probably post my updated and fuller reads before sleeping tonight, as I'm gonna be gone until late tomorrow night moving my roommates 3 hours away.

actually i mean on that note it's weird glow even died since she pushed that bad lynch, mafia could have probably pushed on a lynch on her but decided to kill her instead, it must have because she knew something important, her last words were indicating me and hayden so since i know i'm town hayden is the logical explanation for mafia. it's weird though i'm still not as convinced on him as bowie lol, i guess we will see how today plays out

I'll elaborate later bc I'm still at school, but I'd say Jacob over mog, I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm only sus of mog bc it was between me or her lol

scratch that, I want to look at people's posts more thoroughly before posting reads, I will have them up tomorrow night once I'm home

Also I wonder who Luca protected lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually best not to answer that if it didn't succeed

I'm going off for tonight. Heyden, Jacob and Mogs please answer my question on the former page.

Also, @Jacob what are your reads right now?

5 people find me suspicious, yet not a singular person has yet to post an actual read. "There's scum between Jacob and Heyden" is an empty statement unless you actually have reason to believe that. And I'm not talking hypothetical, as in, glow dying coincidentally after she found Jacob and Heyden scummy.

Definitely, her suspicions on Jacob and Heyden make me think the most right now.

I think this is what mafia is thinking: "Would it not be best to get rid of the player who could easily catch us out?" She literally pushed Tensu to the limit and got him lynched so she could've done the same to Jacob or Heyden, so why would they take the risk?

Glow is an excellent player and they would definitely be snervous of her.
If you think I'm stupid enough to kill glow after hardly getting impression scum-lean from her, you're mistaken.

(( Heyden, one of her bestest friends on tbt, is in fact the kind of person to kill her night one, just for the post game laughs. Any experienced player can probably back me up on that. But that's not why I think he's scum... Just icing on the cake)

I'm going off for tonight. Heyden, Jacob and Mogs please answer my question on the former page.

Also, @Jacob what are your reads right now?

Reads are scum leans are still Heyden and Bowie. (It's not an OMGUS on Heyden, I've had these 2 scumlean since the beginning.)
I posted my reasoning against both of them already and I can always pull that back up for you.

I'm still looking over all the post-death posts as there is most definitely substance to work with, but I felt like I needed a quick chance to defend myself before people started getting the ball rolling for yet another ridiculous mislynch.

@Jacob, Mog and Heyden

If there was scum between the three of you, who do you think it would be?

Heyden

I'd kill for strategy not for the jokes, leaving glow alive would've been better for me in a sense bc she probably would've pursued mog first tbh

Posting reads on Jacob, Heyden and Mog soon, I don't know why I typed Apple as someone we should pursue. That was my mistake.

Mog

it must have because she knew something important, her last words were indicating me and hayden so since i know i'm town hayden is the logical explanation for mafia. it's weird though i'm still not as convinced on him as bowie lol, i guess we will see how today plays out

This entire post seems weird honestly, she knows that she is a candidate for mafia because of the last few posts glow made and the amount of times she has been called out on the weird crap she has said for example:

dw ur not going to die lol. why me then?

Sure this can mean nothing but it can also mean something, if that makes sense. By posting remarks like this it's hard to ignore her. She either makes a remark with little back up or she tries to "defend" someone (Tensu) and tried to push Bowie with barely any effort, if you believe someone is town you should be making an effort to defend them and by doing so you should try pushing someone that you think is suspicious. Your lack of effort to defend Tensu more makes me more suspicious of you honestly. I'm going to be honest Tensu was a really hard to deal with, I didn't know if he was town, mafia or third party but the way you were so sure that he wasn't mafia but didn't really defend is just...weird.

On the other hand you have posted many things that seem town like, e.g that whole Lucanosa thing.

Heyden

Heyden has been on my suspicions list since the beginning, his questioning of Primarina seemed to be exaggerated. Primarina is a newer player so pressuring them like that at the beginning because of the RQS seemed really weird, Primarina's reaction is what you should expect from a player who is inexperienced and Primarina has only played as mafia so they don't have a playstyle hence their vague answers to the RQS. I don't know why you pushed Primarina so hard like that because it was so uncalled for and aimless. It was so early on and I see it as a failed attempt to get Primarina lynched and if Primarina did get lynched you would blame it on the vagueness of their RQS answers which is a lame excuse considering the fact that Primarina is new and inexperienced as town and the game in general. Three games isn't going to make you an expert, what did you expect Heyden?

The rest of your posts have been sly and short remarks, his willingness to lynch Lucanosa seemed genuine given Lucanosa's inactivity and hypocritical posts, the post were he called Uttumori and Byngo out for inactivity while he was also inactive + he didn't answer his own question and wanted other people to answer it.

Jacob

I'm not really sure what Jacob's playstyle is here, I find him to be weird.

He said that Heyden is scum with no reasoning and then when people are suspicious of him he's annoyed because people aren't giving reasons for their suspicions?

In Bowie's game he was a lot less aggressive, he contributed more with valid points and he was a replacement who made things work, he was town in that game and he isn't putting in nearly as much effort here and he's been here since the beginning + he throws out things like "Heyden is obviously scum" and doesn't explain why at all. It seems fishy, Jacob please clarify your reasoning and what your playstyle is so you seem less fishy. Please and thank you.

I'm least sus of Heyden right now because Jacob is my most sus, I think the "Heyden is obviously scum" thing could be reverse psychology, Glow was sus of both of them so she must know something we don't about these two. The exchanges between Jacob and Heyden seem like a way to confuse us and into thinking that one of them is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also because Jacob is my most sus, also find it weird that he is defending Apple.

I don't find Apple to be that sus though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not suspicious of Bowie at all, this is first game he has played and what he is doing reminds me of me.

- He's going with gut feelings rather than posting logical reasoning behind his suspicions, I did the same in the overwatch game.
- A lot of people sus him for this, the same thing happened to me in the overwatch game and you were wrong.
- You post less and you read other peoples reads so you can research for yourself, I feel like this is what Bowie is doing but I might be wrong and I also did this.

I was town in that game and Bowie is playing very similarly to my first game, so I really do think he is town.

Bowie is smart but everyone is rusty at their first time of anything.

Mog

This entire post seems weird honestly, she knows that she is a candidate for mafia because of the last few posts glow made and the amount of times she has been called out on the weird crap she has said for example:

Sure this can mean nothing but it can also mean something, if that makes sense. By posting remarks like this it's hard to ignore her. She either makes a remark with little back up or she tries to "defend" someone (Tensu) and tried to push Bowie with barely any effort, if you believe someone is town you should be making an effort to defend them and by doing so you should try pushing someone that you think is suspicious. Your lack of effort to defend Tensu more makes me more suspicious of you honestly. I'm going to be honest Tensu was a really hard to deal with, I didn't know if he was town, mafia or third party but the way you were so sure that he wasn't mafia but didn't really defend is just...weird.

On the other hand you have posted many things that seem town like, e.g that whole Lucanosa thing.

Heyden

Heyden has been on my suspicions list since the beginning, his questioning of Primarina seemed to be exaggerated. Primarina is a newer player so pressuring them like that at the beginning because of the RQS seemed really weird, Primarina's reaction is what you should expect from a player who is inexperienced and Primarina has only played as mafia so they don't have a playstyle hence their vague answers to the RQS. I don't know why you pushed Primarina so hard like that because it was so uncalled for and aimless. It was so early on and I see it as a failed attempt to get Primarina lynched and if Primarina did get lynched you would blame it on the vagueness of their RQS answers which is a lame excuse considering the fact that Primarina is new and inexperienced as town and the game in general. Three games isn't going to make you an expert, what did you expect Heyden?

The rest of your posts have been sly and short remarks, his willingness to lynch Lucanosa seemed genuine given Lucanosa's inactivity and hypocritical posts, the post were he called Uttumori and Byngo out for inactivity while he was also inactive + he didn't answer his own question and wanted other people to answer it.

Jacob

I'm not really sure what Jacob's playstyle is here, I find him to be weird.

He said that Heyden is scum with no reasoning and then when people are suspicious of him he's annoyed because people aren't giving reasons for their suspicions?

In Bowie's game he was a lot less aggressive, he contributed more with valid points and he was a replacement who made things work, he was town in that game and he isn't putting in nearly as much effort here and he's been here since the beginning + he throws out things like "Heyden is obviously scum" and doesn't explain why at all. It seems fishy, Jacob please clarify your reasoning and what your playstyle is so you seem less fishy. Please and thank you.

I'm least sus of Heyden right now because Jacob is my most sus, I think the "Heyden is obviously scum" thing could be reverse psychology, Glow was sus of both of them so she must know something we don't about these two. The exchanges between Jacob and Heyden seem like a way to confuse us and into thinking that one of them is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also because Jacob is my most sus, also find it weird that he is defending Apple.

I don't find Apple to be that sus though.

First of all i find 'weird crap' offensive. I'm not a confident player, i don't reaction test, i don't call people out for no reason, i doubt myself a lot, when i defended tensu it was still coming from an unsure place but I've seen new players get lynched far too often on day one for 'mistakes' all new players make. At the same time I'm happy to admit i was still really cautious about being wrong so i absolutely could have pushed harder and I'm sorry for not doing that but at least i tried, at least i made the effort. And at least i gave my reasons for trusting them unlike other players so I'm sorry you find me suspicious. As for not pushing bowie, it was day one and i had no intent to push him that hard because i wasn't sure about him tbh lol. My comment about glow was stupid, i thought she was mafia so that's why i thought she wouldn't die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just home from work and I'm exhausted. I'll try write up reads tonight but it may be tomorrow instead :) I'll be around for a couple hours though

First of all i find 'weird crap' offensive. I'm not a confident player, i don't reaction test, i don't call people out for no reason, i doubt myself a lot, when i defended tensu it was still coming from an unsure place but I've seen new players get lynched far too often on day one for 'mistakes' all new players make. At the same time I'm happy to admit i was still really cautious about being wrong so i absolutely could have pushed harder and I'm sorry for not doing that but at least i tried, at least i made the effort. And at least i gave my reasons for trusting them unlike other players so I'm sorry you find me suspicious. As for not pushing bowie, it was day one and i had no intent to push him that hard because i wasn't sure about him tbh lol. My comment about glow was stupid, i thought she was mafia so that's why i thought she wouldn't die.

Sorry for offending you, it wasn't my intention. I tend to word things weirdly when I don't know another word to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm eager to see your reads. c:

Again I'm sorry for using weird crap as a way to describe your posts.

Oh sorry ness, if i had to pick I'd choose hayden. I don't really find jacob that suspicious rn but I'll make sure to look at him carefully while writing my reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's alright thanks for apologising ♡

Back