• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I'd also like Luca to cooperate with us if he actually is the Doc, who did you protect?

For now i'm kinda sus on luca since he has been very defensive when questioned and now he's not very active anymore

Did I defend Uttumori? I can't even remember that.

She hasn't really been active underneath for my liking, hence why I haven't really communicated with her at all, so feel free to disregard anything I may have implied about her in defence. I'm just as much in the dark about her as anybody else.

you can't remember. how convenient

You're totally Mafia. How you can base your stance of Uttumori purely on her inactivity is beyond me. You're just looking for any reason to avoid voting for your fellow Mafia.

Go right ahead. Of all the people you have to choose from, Uttumori is the least suspicious of the bunch.

Of all the people who have had evidence put against them (and avoided answering to it thoroughly), she is the least suspicious, for certain.

I recall you saying you would find it scummy to hide and avoid confrontation, but when uttu is brought up u defend her and up to now she's not atleast one of your suspects

I think people have ought to be suspicious of you, considering how inactive you've been through the game, for the most part.
(this is directed at prima)

so prima should be found sus cuz of his inactivity yet you ignore uttu til I brought her up again

I think I was totally right in that, though. Of all the people to suspect as Mafia, why in the world would you pick an inactive person?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds like I'm gonna be dead by the end of today. Oh well. I wish you all the best of luck winning anyway! I've said all I can say regarding those I would vote for.

I'd also like Luca to cooperate with us if he actually is the Doc, who did you protect?

sorry irl stress has made it impossible to play anymore and tbh i don't have any patience with this specific game and some of its players
N1 i didn't protect anybody since it was too late and i spaced it out because of the whole tensu crapfest, and the same happened with N2 when i just lost my patience and gave up reading/playing tbh (which was also when irl *** started happening even more)
I was going to protect either lani/nightmares or toad on N2 tho if I had the chance and wasn't wiped from everything

OH also before I'm replaced I just wanna say from what I have skimmed, jacob's vet role is complete and utter bs, especially considering how he claimed right after everyone started pointing out how scummy his behavior was and how confusing and little he contributed

toad is prob town because he's not being overly emotional and i doubt he's the type to change his playstyle over a couple games

bowie is either a bad townie (not as bad as me kek) or he's maf, and i say this based on the way he argues over everything and seems overly defensive and accusative (probably newbie syndrome but eh?)

uwumori is confirm scum kill her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd

also Lani please for the love of life stop making so many jokes like????
smh if I was still playing and see you making so many jokes I probably wouldn't have used my doc role on you N2 if i did actually use it
but idk
you're just so confusing

Lucanosa is being replaced once I get confirmation

I'm assuming f11 is getting my role, so i pray she'll use it better than I have because I know I've been a ****ty town member
But hey mafia hasn't killed me yet so I mean she has a good chance to turn this game around for town

.... okay bye gl town uwu

I think I was totally right in that, though. Of all the people to suspect as Mafia, why in the world would you pick an inactive person?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds like I'm gonna be dead by the end of today. Oh well. I wish you all the best of luck winning anyway! I've said all I can say regarding those I would vote for.

you totally ignored my second point

Endgame

Endgame-Mafia Win!

Bowie was lynched, they were a Townie

Bowie's role
Dolby said:
Townie
You are an unfortunate victim caught up within Dolby's method of madness. Trapped within the game, your only way to escape is to eliminate the entire mafia team and any hostile third-parties along the way. You have no special powers, only your voice and vote

You win once the mafia and all hostile parties have been eliminated

Actions List
Obs Chat
Mafia Chat

I have made the decision to end the game right now as it is functionally auto-loss for town. Technically town could still win, but it the following things would have to happen: The doctor protect a mafia target two nights in a row successfully (since Luca outted, the doc was going to be blocked on at least one of those nights, therefore, this condition would not be met), the veteran was targeted by the mafia on night three (feasible, but that would hinge on the mafia believing Jacob was fakeclaiming as a serial killer, highly improbable), and town lynching correctly four days in a row. Rather than wait it out, I've decided to end it here

Congratulations to the scum team of Ness, Toadsworthy, Byngo, and Uttumori

gg everyone

I actually enjoyed playing as mafia which is a surprise. couldn't have asked for better teammates

I would like to say that the mafia team played extremely well this game. The only person who I would suspect for any reason would be Ness, solely for how different he played from Overwatch mafia. Byngo and Uttumori might have made my sus list, but only through process of elimination. Toads would be townlock the whole way for me honestly

I made it as a scum! I never thought this day would come

holy crap.... good thing we blocked mog night 1 :D

Toads and Ness did amazing for scum tbh, I probably never would've picked them out for a long while. Byngo I was sort of sus but I died so lol, Uttumori's play was just lazy but what can you do.
Also town carried scum lmao, lynched vig, outted veteran, shot detective and doctor did jack**** lmao
Oh well gg

I would like to say that the mafia team played extremely well this game. The only person who I would suspect for any reason would be Ness, solely for how different he played from Overwatch mafia. Byngo and Uttumori might have made my sus list, but only through process of elimination. Toads would be townlock the whole way for me honestly

I was quite worried I was making it too obvious, Trundle was right on track and might of gotten me day one if he pressed me harder.

I will also say that the game would have gone completely differently if Mog wasn't blocked on night one, so scum got lucky on that one

Back