• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Nice tags down there.

Still can't say I know anybody to vote for yet. I would hate to waste a vote, though, so if nothing else happens I'm gonna bite the bullet and vote for Nightmares out of pure instinct. I doubt I'll be right in doing that, but I don't think no lynch is a good idea.

I'm not following you here, are you saying you would vote Nightmares just to vote for someone? Or is there a reason you think Nightmares is worthy of a vote?

Like, I get you want to vote for at least someone on D1, but why specifically me if you doubt I'm scum

like idm too much, I'm just confused why it's me ^^;

I'm not sure why the contradiction in my posts are making me suspicious. It still doesn't change the point I was trying to get across and it certainly doesn't change my opinion of cleb now. I'll have to read over the recent posts to get a general opinion of everyone. I also am wondering why Uttumori, Byngo, and Lucanosa have been so quiet.

Same question to you... you want to defend cleb and yourself, but if you want to make yourself appear better then start trying to help find scum and stop questioning those who are pushing others to try to learn more about other players

Well who DO you think is scum leaning right now?

Jacob

See the hard thing about mafia is that you're never really going to be certain when someone actually is mafia for the first couple cycles, unless theres a slip somewhere. You can pick apart people's RQS or one lined answers on the first day, but there won't ever be any actual discussion unless you can point some sort of suspicion or thoughts on someone.
Now if you were a town player, it really shouldn't be that hard to post what your thoughts are, you don't have anything to hide or hold back. But if you were mafia... having "genuine" thoughts on someone really can be difficult...

Of course if you've been playing with people in the game from before you can apply META which is basing their activity in this game in comparison to previous games you've both been in. This really helps out when you're lost and is generally the reason why veterans can play the game under less stress.

this post screams "gimme some brownie points"

everyone else is mostly null to town leaning

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks I think? I'm a guy btw

ah, sorry

Ness is just a bit weird but tbh, I don't think we should question some things too much - he played the last game the same way and he was town...
He's also been pushing Tensu for thoughts, and idrk why exactly - I feel as mafia you wouldn't have much to gain from that? However something just feels off about him, but nothing stands out at me crazily, so I'm going will null

Pardon me, but I don't think I've ever pushed Tensu. I've only really focused on Zendel/asked questions.

Same question to you... you want to defend cleb and yourself, but if you want to make yourself appear better then start trying to help find scum and stop questioning those who are pushing others to try to learn more about other players

In that case, if I had to vote someone, I'd vote Bowie. Although this isn't such a significant lead, the way he immediately began to suspect Nightmares after what she said was a bit much imo. That's just my two cents though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pardon me, but I don't think I've ever pushed Tensu. I've only really focused on Zendel/asked questions.

That's true, I don't recall being asked anything by you

kinda in two minds about bowie and nightmares. on one hand i think voting for nightmares based on that 'joke' is a bad idea, on the other nightmares is being overly defensive about it and doing some over the top damage control about it. also from having 'the backbone' to pick toad as mafia to 'having no thoughts on anyone' at all on anyone is a bit strange of bowie

morning people, sorry for being inactive yesterday, I spent the day at a gem and mineral show.

I read through the thread entirely, and rn I'm working on reads. But atm I'm sus of heyden, bowie, and glow the most (I'll clarify why in the reads)

also TEA/BYNGO GET Y'ALLS ASSES IN HERE I WANNA SEE U BE ACTIVE
And what are y'alls (@Tea/Byngo) opinions on Tensu's slip up??

The only reason I would vote Nightmares is because they are the only person who has caught my suspicion in any way so far. What I said about Toad was strictly related to the question I was asked in the first place.

I haven't actually voted for anyone yet, if you guys all check the voting thread, and I don't intend to until I aboslutely have to. They are the only person who has caught my eye at all, and I would rather not vote no lynch in any situation.

Can someone tell me how my slip up using the wrong word makes me sus as scum? I'd especially like to get an answer from glow and why this caused her to vote me. This is completely irrelevant imo

The only reason I would vote Nightmares is because they are the only person who has caught my suspicion in any way so far. What I said about Toad was strictly related to the question I was asked in the first place.

I haven't actually voted for anyone yet, if you guys all check the voting thread, and I don't intend to until I aboslutely have to. They are the only person who has caught my eye at all, and I would rather not vote no lynch in any situation.

yeah but you still had the confidence to say mafia instead of something wishy washy like 'too early 2 tell' which is what youve been doing lately. im not wanting to vote for u or anything just thought it was a little interesting i guess

From what I can tell none of your posts have said reasoning for being suspicious of Nightmares. What do you think is off about her.

Why did you focus on me, if you don't mind me asking?

Is it because I was being a fluffball?

Yes.

yeah but you still had the confidence to say mafia instead of something wishy washy like 'too early 2 tell' which is what youve been doing lately. im not wanting to vote for u or anything just thought it was a little interesting i guess

I think it would be more of a Mafia move from me to keep avoiding confrontation and hide in the back. Gotta get things flowing somehow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I can tell none of your posts have said reasoning for being suspicious of Nightmares. What do you think is off about her.

I don't understand why someone who was Town would risk making a "joke" that early on that put them right in the spotlight. As Mafia, I think that you would be less careful and joke around a little more, whereas Town try to avoid suspicion as much as humanly possible. The more open you are, the more I suspect you of being Mafia.

But like I said earlier, nobody really strikes me yet. The reason I said I'd vote for Nightmares is under the condition nobody else posts anything significant within the next few hours. If anyone can give me a reason to vote for some other person, I'd gladly listen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't understand why someone who was Town would risk making a "joke" that early on that put them right in the spotlight. As Mafia, I think that you would be less careful and joke around a little more, whereas Town try to avoid suspicion as much as humanly possible. The more open you are, the more I suspect you of being Mafia.

But like I said earlier, nobody really strikes me yet. The reason I said I'd vote for Nightmares is under the condition nobody else posts anything significant within the next few hours. If anyone can give me a reason to vote for some other person, I'd gladly listen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Weird double post glitch. Sorry.

I feel the opposite actually. I think being a town person you'd be much more likely to be clumsy while as a Mafia player you would feel the pressure of knowing who the baddies are and prefer to be more conservative with your posts.

If you don't have anyone who sticks out to you, is there anyone who you're town reading?

Sorry, but I completely disagree with that. The mafia are usually the ones to be more secluded and careful in what they say. (Correct me if I'm wrong) The town generally likes to be more open and share things with each other. Also I'm really not suspicious of what Lani said, don't we all know her by now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel the opposite actually. I think being a town person you'd be much more likely to be clumsy while as a Mafia player you would feel the pressure of knowing who the baddies are and prefer to be more conservative with your posts.

If you don't have anyone who sticks out to you, is there anyone who you're town reading?

ninja'd lol

why would mafia be less careful lol. they have to plan out a lot of their moves in order to successfully blend in. id be REALLY surprised if nightmares flipped town, to be a pretty new and inexperienced maf player and joke around like that is so bold lol.. i do think she was a little defensive about it but i do understand why if she's town maybe getting lynched day one would be kinda embarrassing so like i said, im in two minds but but mostly i think she is town

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops nightmares flipped mafia i meant

Isn't it the complete opposite...? As mafia, I was really nervous and was worried about saying anything at all, let alone giving out my role

So the general consensus is that we should vote Bowie/Nightmares?

I don't think we should call it a consensus though.

Who are you guys thinking about voting for? I'm not too sure.

Back